Reviews for The Way of Vengeance
Seregon chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
What an intriguing beginning! Am I wrong in assuming that this story will be rather angsty? I guess not!

Can't wait for more...
Trilliah chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
*fights overwhelming urge to do Bramblethorn an injury that will put him forever out of the picture* I'm thinking along the lines of decapitation, what do you say? Sound good, Sam? Frodo? All right, let's start making our OWN plans, shall we?

I think my favorite part of this chapter is the contrast between the preparations Frodo is making and the preparations Bramblethorn's making. That was a cool shift of perspective. _ I'd ask what happens next, but... heh heh heh...

No worries, though, I'd never consider giviing anything away. People deserve the joy of the suspense you so effortlessly create, after all.

Wonderful as always, I'll continue when you post chapter 2!

Trills
Mariole chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Look out, Bramblethorn is back! Well, at least I can relax now. It's the end of Chapter 1 and Frodo is PERFECTLY SAFE. I'm sure he'll keep on being ... perfectly ... safe ... right? Won't he?

Oh dear, well just don't hurt the poor fellow too badly, okay? I really like the little guy. Cheers!
endymion2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
"all was going as planned"-ha, of course it will not! How convenient that Merry and Pippin are up for a visit! Will it be to hard for Sam to handle alone this time? Will they maybe even need the help of one certain ranger?Many chapters, I hope, will show!

I really liked your phrase about Sam buying food "enough to feed a legion or Frodo's cousins, whichever showed up first", among many others.

But judging after Merry's movie-characterization I find it hard to believe that he has a "dignified script" However please WRITE!

Thank you so much for this sequel!
aelfgifu chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
O! O! I wanna be the first reviewer! I love this! I can't wait to see what happens! What will that evil Hobiit do? Will Merry and Pip have a chance to get in on the action? How old is Pip here? I bet he's just as cute as ever! Frodo! Look behind you -it's-!

Well-just how will this awful hobbit get Frodo to recant-hm? Evil Merry could help, but he's busy now with a very indisposed Frodo in RATM (not updated yet, but on my computer!)

"Sam could find no adequate epithet in the common tongue that was equal to the task of describing the hideous blight that was Rushford Bramblethorn. " LOL! Great Line!

Oh-my next chappie of RATM is giving me problems-if you want to see it early for the price of your opinion -email me and I'll forward what I have. I don't know how much pippin punishment is to much "if you catch my meaning!" ;)

Great job!