Reviews for The Way of Vengeance
Iorhael chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
How can I stop myself from reading this story?

I'm biting my nails through this. Your writing is great!
Iorhael chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
I told you I'd go to the sequel right away!

Wow, this is a suspence...
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 15 . 5/24/2003
Sorry it has taken me so long to read this chapter but, oh! what a chapter indeed!

An excellent way to end the story and so typically Frodo - you've caught his character perfectly yet again!

Well done! :-D
TTTurtle chapter 16 . 5/20/2003
Thank you so much for a wonderful couple of stories! I so enjoyed both of them and will certainly be reading the next one!

Hope you will keep finding good plots and writing whenever you have time.

Did not review last chapter as I was flat out right then, but you described Frodo beautifully.

As for slash...there is good slash and there is awful slash...if it is written to deepen feelings and thoughts it can be great...if it is sex by second sentence it is quite bad...

I am really interested to see how you go about it.

Again thank you and I will keep my eyes out for other stories.
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 14 . 5/18/2003
YAY!

I loved that chapter - very sweet and loving!
Camellia Gamgee-Took chapter 13 . 5/18/2003
Oh I'm so glad I can use the computer again!

Thanks for your email - I only recieved it today but this chapter was excellent - charming, sweet and satisfying (Frodo is on the mend, yipee!)

Thanks for such a fantastic story!
endymion2 chapter 15 . 5/18/2003
""Mine is not the way of vengeance, Bramblethorn," Frodo said, returning the other's gaze steadily. "The only things such a way can lead to are misery and pain, and there have been enough of both.""

""It is not the nature of mercy to be used as a path to revenge. (...)Mercy exists for its own sake, Bramblethorn, not to be used for gain of any sort.""

If Sam is a guardian angel this attitude certainly is angelic, too, as well as your description of Frodo („a light of his own“). This makes two heavenly creatures destined for each other?

A perfect ending...But no ending for me as I found the first chapter of your sequel right above this one.
SewSewDef chapter 15 . 5/17/2003
What? Frodo is an odd duck, isn't he? Though I'm not quite sure of Frodo's actions, I still thought it was lovely, and a very suitable end to this very wonderful story. It's been a long road, and I'm sad to see this end, but this story has never let me down, and I'm glad you're making a followup, at least I'm pretty sure you are, right? Right? Good. Well, Excellent story, and may Bramblethorn forever live in exile, and Frodo forever live with Sam. Final score: Bramblethorn: No Frodo. Sam: We'll see.

ZoSo G.-B.
Aratlithiel1 chapter 15 . 5/17/2003
Yeah, well - I STILL wanna smack him.

You have indeed outdone yourself and should be proud of a fic. well-planned, well-written and well-executed. (Not to mention those lovely frequent updates.) I'm very sorry to see it end but look forward to the last of the trilogy.
misstook1420 chapter 15 . 5/17/2003
*thunderous applause*

-Misstook
amc623 chapter 15 . 5/17/2003
Wow. What an end. Frodo is just amazing, isn't he? This was great. I loved how you finished it. In fact, I really loved this story all together. I look forward to the follow-up fic and any future stories you write :)

AC
aelfgifu chapter 15 . 5/17/2003
A perfect ending to a perfect story! Really, I could not have thought of a more satisfying ending. And very true to Tolkien-after all-both the characters of Gollum and Boromir are all about the possibility of Redemption-very Catholic. Honestly, this story could not have ended more gracefully. Sniff, sniff-but it is sad to see it go. Do you think RATM has enough slash to get on LOM? Well-I will say that I've written up to chapters 26 and it will get harrowing! Write more do I have something to read while I write!

-Emma
Samhain Feis chapter 14 . 5/17/2003
*snickers* My why I'd love to be there when Bramblethorn was being punished. Just throw glitter at him! I mean come on, you can't be threatening with glitter all over you and it's IMPOSSIBLE to get off.

Aw! Dear Frodo and Sam. They are so very cute together. Hehehehehe! Lovely, absolutely lovely!

And you mentioned a chance for an AU Bree. *grins evilly* Oh what fun that would be. More Frodo angst. *rubs hands together* The poor lad just can't escape from that Bramblethorn can he now.

Great story! ABSOLUTELY great!

*sniff* Frodo and Sam are so perfect together!
Seregon chapter 14 . 5/17/2003
Wow, just the frequency of updates is enough to earn you major praise. And what updates these are (were)! Sorry, didn't have time to review each and every chapter, though they certainly deserved it.

I've really enjoyed this story, it's sad that 'the end is near'. You MUST write more! Don't waste your talent on other things, get your plot bunny generator started, you can pull it off. I'm certainly looking forward to reading more stories from you in the near future. Keep up the good work!
endymion2 chapter 14 . 5/17/2003
It is so sad that your story is ending. Therefore my review will be somehow dull too, I’m afraid.

Much TLC, especially by Sam. „I won't let nothin' come to harm you, in dreams or otherwise," Sam said“. I do hope that this will not prove true. I yearn that they will meet our beloved B. again (you mentioned Bree? For them in several years, for us, your devoted readers, much earlier?)

„Sam's fierce protectiveness would demand greater satisfaction, Frodo reflected.“ This (the above) could be THE opportunity for Sam!

MP are always good for a laugh, aren’t they? ""I wouldn't mind having a nice ripe tomato handy when I see him," Pippin said with a gleam in his eye.

"That would be a grievous waste of a perfectly good tomato, Pip," Merry countered"

In case your plotbunnies show sign of fading, send them over to me, I'll nurse them back to good health!
140 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »