Reviews for Right Side of Hell
A victim of bullying can easily turn into a bully. And it would not be his/her fault.
A jealousy do not justify bullying, nor destroying other's property.
I hope You don't condone doings compelled by jealousy.
Loveless Demon chapter 4 . 11/4
Sorting hat...my old friend, you just gonna sit back and watch the magic happen huh?
triblood chapter 30 . 11/1
So do you think you're going to finish this?
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 30 . 10/2
Enjoying your story thanks
Livitt chapter 30 . 9/27
Hello how are you ? Is your story wonderful when you post more chapters?
FallingThroughStardust chapter 21 . 9/24
She's 178. Who would want to live that long? I'd go mad.
FallingThroughStardust chapter 15 . 9/24
The Monkey King reminds me of the webcomic The God of Highschool.

What a simp. I hate MCs that immediately bend over for women and give them all of their money. He has no relation to that girl. Who would give another orphan with no relation unrestricted access to money? It’s one thing to lend her money or give her an allowance, but access to all his money? Ugh.
Wow, Albus knows how be a manipulative cocksucker. If we had leaders like him, they'd rape the shit out of his fucking parasitic filthy family before slaughtering them like pigsows. Piece of shit old fucker needs a bullet up the ass and butchers knife through his scrotum.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 26 . 8/11
I really hate all of the OCs in this story. And what kind of name is Hwasa? Ugh.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 20 . 8/11
"Harry, I want to destroy them," Luna whispered, drying her tears.

"Then we will."

"The last Time-Turners are in the Department of Mysteries," Marcus commented, looking thoughtful. "I can get access thanks to my position, but I think it will be better if we send someone else in order to keep a low profile. Better yet, we can capture an Unspeakable, extract the information and obliviate them."

They’re going to destroy time turners just because Luna wants them gone? Idiotic. Even if they’re made from fairy parts like this story suggests, the fairies are already dead. Why not use the devices for good? Destroying them won’t bring the fairies back to life.
This Harry is such a simp.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 4 . 8/11
"Better be... Slytherin!" the hat shouted and the hall descended into a sepulchral silence followed by tumultuous whispers.

Moronic. No intelligent person goes into the evil house. A true Slytherin goes anywhere else.
And the hat said it best:

Observing the headmaster from his high perch, the Sorting Hat was lost in his own thoughts. The Potter boy was dangerous, of that he had no doubts. If he went to Gryffindor, he would have an army at his disposal. An army that would have believed him if he said it was necessary to eliminate all of their enemies in name of heroism. In Hufflepuff, he would have devoted followers who would murder their families if he asked them to, all in the name of loyalty. He would have the Ravenclaw house beguiled before the week was over; he would have willing slaves who considered his wishes their own just because of his sharp mind.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 8/11
"There are also more delicate matters I wish to discuss," his tone stated of how serious these were. "I wish to give my sister access to my personal vault, then I want to know if there is any possibility of me gaining Elizabeth's custody in the magical world. I also want to know if there is a way to apply to a magical school overseas for her, I would want to have her at Hogwarts but my fame will give her unwanted attention," he commented, ignoring her dejected look. "I also wish to discuss my parents' will and the families I was supposed to live with after they died. I was left with my mother's sister, Petunia, who in turn left me in an orphanage, and I know my mother vetoed against the woman":

This Harry is moronic. Let me just say that I hate OCs for a reason. What are the odds of him meeting a muggleborn? Also, orphanages haven’t existed in England since the 1950s.
Harry is idiotic for trying to give access to to his money to a girl he can’t have known long and she’s not an adult - she may squander the money.
And blood-adopting her!? Idiotic! He’s 11!
Ugh.
halloo chapter 1 . 7/22
How I miss this story. It was my first hp ff, and even though I've found other favorites after diving in, this one is still excellent
Kaiimei chapter 7 . 7/20
Okay, that talk about a Guild and a Court is just a step too far into ridiculous for me honestly /
1,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »