Reviews for Right Side of Hell
Yomugan chapter 4 . 11/15/2022
Good premise but terrible pacing. Things happen too fast.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/23/2022
I’m so sad this hasn’t been updated. I’ve read hundreds of Garry Potter fanfiction, and this was my favorite. But, of course, it’s abandoned. All the best ones are.
Kuman chapter 3 . 10/12/2022
Couldn't finish the chapter from the extreme amount of troupes. I came here believing I will read a genius Harry who is more like his mother than anything who struggles to get what he wants. Instead I get an emotionless drone who gets everything handed to him on a gold plate along with the cliche I'm richer than Bill Gates troupe (or is Jeff Bezos now?). The "friendship" with the goblins was the last straw. Goblins don't make friends. They are not honorable. They will stab you in the back at the earliest opportunity as for being a warrior race i scoff at the term itself
asdasd chapter 1 . 9/29/2022
This was my first hp ff. I miss this
Charlesdalby chapter 30 . 9/26/2022
Great story !
Angela K Broach chapter 17 . 8/19/2022
I hope you come back to this story and are doing ok & are healthy. I have greatly enjoyed it.
Ayo chapter 1 . 7/23/2022
This story is soooooooo good and it's just starting, I just can't imagine what will happen next!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/21/2022
Please update!
TheLiterarySuccessor chapter 30 . 7/11/2022
please update again?
fancyspinner chapter 22 . 6/11/2022
Great chapter. I imagine Dumbledore‘s realizations are coming a bit too late to save him
fancyspinner chapter 18 . 6/11/2022
I love this story! Yeah I’ll mix at the end of some of the chapters are particularly funny. I love Harry! He’s just very realistic having gone through the experiences that he has. Is he a sexual?
fancyspinner chapter 11 . 6/11/2022
This is amazing story. I love the premise of it. It’s interesting that Dumbledore never excepts his wrongdoing but is he ready to blame everyone else for theirs. He doesn’t understand that his own actions are causing some of the problems he’s worried about.
adolebitque chapter 30 . 5/28/2022
Hope you’re doing well and able to continue this!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/19/2022
Rick Riordan inspiration from giving the Hogwartians conditions like ADHD and dyslexia, which the half-bloods/demigods from Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson also have.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/19/2022
Hermione is a jerk. But a relatable jerk whose jerk news is understandable but still jerky.
1,613 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »