Reviews for Right Side of Hell
Ace of Spies chapter 8 . 4/15/2019
What a time to be alive.
wildtrance chapter 8 . 4/15/2019
Yep. That was glorious. Draco stuck up for himself.
anarion87 chapter 8 . 4/15/2019
good chapter
Kaorilamb chapter 8 . 4/15/2019
I love this story! forget the haters
sleshachoksi chapter 8 . 4/15/2019
Assertive Harry is the best! Lets c what year 2 brings.
Don't be afraid to take this story a little slow, you don't rush perfection after all.
Also, after Hogwarts Court is formed you could get Harry to start taking the Lord Potter title seriously (not that he doesn't already) and take a place at the wizengamot. That would an interesting read.
And for the crass comments, I only have one advice for you: Only take constructive criticism into account but don't forget that this your story so if some people don't like it, they can very well buzz off.
aisa.32 chapter 8 . 4/15/2019
Ta historia robi się coraz ękuję za twoją ciężką pracę.
OfInkAndQuill chapter 7 . 4/15/2019
I like the concept of the story. However, some more proof reading needs to be done. There is a couple instances where words seem to be missing which makes the sentence difficult to understand.
anarion87 chapter 7 . 4/14/2019
good story so far
Ronin Kenshin chapter 7 . 4/14/2019
first of all, don't listen to the haters they always come out when ya do something original and this is it. really like this fic its well written easy to read and understand and your ideas are very believable, all and all great, great work
Millie072 chapter 7 . 4/14/2019
The omake was LOL. Considering most men have more body hair than women, it's vicious. Good for Minerva. Intriguing chapter. Harry is gaining power rapidly. His rules for Slytherin were wonderful. Now pass them on to Gryffendor. We're not hearing a lot about other classmates. Mostly Hermione when mentioned. Where are Ron & Neville? The Weasley twins? Before Eliza was adopted, it sounds as though she resembled Luna. Before Eliza gained dark hair. Very neat way to snub Snape. What happened to the philosopher's stone? Excellent chapter. Thanks
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 4/14/2019
Harry has changed a lot.
Some suggestions for employment for werewolves, with their strength , agility and speed consider setting up an acromantula farm. It would be very profitable. The acromantulas are in the forest so essentially free. He should give Hagrid a percentage of the profits. He can blackmail him into silence by invoking the Ministry who would destroy the spiders or sell them to someone else then punish Hagrid.
Another option is for potions ingredient gathering from the forests. Has Harry considered educating the wolves or at least offering to arrange teachers. Remus would be superb. As would Sirius.
Millie072 chapter 5 . 4/14/2019
Hermione is somewhat abrasive, but she's loyal to a fault. Remember second, fourth & seventh years. What is so surprising is the professors can't seem to recognize extreme intelligence. The fact everyone of those professors are overworked could contribute. Harry's room seems like a gem. How long till others spot those lamps & realize how much easier being able to see makes their homework. Satisfying chapter. Thanks
delia cerrano chapter 7 . 4/14/2019
Chpts 1-7: Very good story plot. I am continuing to read but I am kind of stuck on the fairy tale type Harry. Yours seems kind of cold and more "my way or pain and agony" kind of person. Not explaining well but will read more chapters as you do have some unique ideas {smart elf friends for example) even if he is quicker to hurt {and demean in his speech and manner} than I like. I thought you might pair him with the Asian Princess for a bit glad you didn't ...maybe Draco? He seemed taken with her. I believe it was Draco anyway. Poor Serius is really being chopped down but he is not growing into himself very fast or really fast enough for Harry I guess.
swift35 chapter 7 . 4/14/2019
Wow, these updates are coming fast! Just a suggestion, maybe slow down a bit and re-read it. I think Peeves is messing with your autocorrect. Thanks for the "omake", I learnt a new word today!
Dawson079 chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
Excellent story keep it up
1,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »