Reviews for Right Side of Hell
Jemma Blackwell chapter 6 . 4/24
Go Filius and Minerva!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 4 . 4/24
I like fishes, but merpeople, not so much, so yes, drapes. Does the hat observe Albus? Does he know what he’s been doing?
Jemma Blackwell chapter 3 . 4/24
Wow Elizabeth is going to be very interesting too.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 2 . 4/24
Politeness wins. Of course, that’s the first thing he would think of! Dumbledore is so blind.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 4/24
Awesome beginning, you really laid out a fascinating story in the first chapter!
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 4/23
I think Minerva wants to rip you a new one, Albus my boy.
WhiteElfElder chapter 31 . 4/23
Sounds like the world goes to hell before it gets the stopper put in.
BadWolfKris chapter 31 . 4/23
Thanks for the update and the closure notes :)
Yngvarr Frey chapter 31 . 4/23
Thank you so much for all of the words that you've written,

Even though I've only had the chance to find this story when it was written up to one of the last chapters, it was still a delightful read all the way through. Your story is one that I've read and reread multiple times and it will certainly remain one of my favorites that I will come back to every now and again.

I most sincerely hope that your life only gets better from here, that you may write a new story to be shared with the world in the future once more, and that the work that you do brings only good to the world.

May Mother Magic bless you, NeoMare.
Mark Sinfield chapter 31 . 4/23
excellent
IAmTheOceansWater chapter 31 . 4/23
Wonderful story Author

Glad I stuck with it!
Monster King chapter 31 . 4/23
Awesome work o really enjoyed the story
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 4/23
Dumbledore with his stupid plans will mess it up even more!
wiam-s chapter 31 . 4/23
I honestly expected Harry to date Hwasa since there was a connection between the two of them and she'd be able to heal him and help with magical research.
Also I expected the story to be longer about 60 chapters, and I didn't expect it to end in this way but it is what it is.
Good luck and best of wishes
loleo chapter 30 . 12/29/2023
can't wait for the next update
1,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »