Reviews for In Fate's Right Hand
Guardian Spirit chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
This is so well written. The way you describe Miroku's inner turmoil over the kazaana is perfect. I hope you write more soon!
Pyrinsomniac chapter 2 . 10/15/2004
Ooh, excellent. Yay, all levels of Miroku are actually in character!
The Jenx chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
This is top of cool. A bit less introspection might make it more attantion-sustaining, but top of cool nonetheless.
Latest Mistake chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
Great fic, I was depressed it ended so soon though. You really are writing Miroku how I see him...good job. :) Hope to read more.
Nataku-chan chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
Oh my god... this was most excellent! Poor Miroku! ::sobs:: I feel so bad for him (he's my fave char. as if you couldn't guess)

You've managed to express his feelings and actions so perfectly! I can feel the inner turmoil he's experiencing!

Do continue soon! I salute you!

Nataku-chan )
OR chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Really good chapter I have to say I love it.
Elyndewen Startree chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
Oh, so cool. Even though I think that Miroku is way too perverted for his own good, he still manages to be incredibly hot, even as a cartoon. This is the first Inuyasha fic I've read, and boy was it good. It's ok with me that your X-Evolution fics are on hold now. Update soon!

Elyndewen Startree
Topazera chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
Hello! Well, first of all, I love it. Very beautifully written, it presents very clear imagery and it's a convincing perspective of Miroku. I especially like the way you presented Miroku's past, a naive 15-year-old frequenting tea-houses, and his decision to protect an innocent girl from the burden of the curse. Sigh, ah Miroku protecting Sango from the pain of cursed childbirth. It really reminds of a scene in the book I just read, "Outlander" about childbirth, "I can bear pain, myself but I couldn't bear yours. That would take more strength than I have." Aw... Sorry, book and fic worlds matching up in my brain! Well, it'll be crushing to watch Mirosan suffer, but without angst where would fanfiction be? Sigh,the hopeless romantic I am is still holding out for a happy ending though! (I'm in a very sighy mood, methinks.) Hope to see some Miroku/Sango interaction soon! TZ
Spectrum chapter 2 . 8/15/2003
This is excellent. Of course, any fic that has a lot of good Miroku angst is bound to win my approval, but this is very well-written and does a great job of showing what Miroku really thinks of his fate. Most of all, it makes a reader like me desperate for more, even though I see it hasn't been updated for quite a while. I really hope you'll write more eventually. _
Sailor Neko chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
I love the way you write. It's just so, so, smooth! Please, update soon!
hikarisan chapter 2 . 4/30/2003
this story is excellent, you have such a talent with words. i look forward to more of this. ganbatte ne!
The Jenx chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
So sad...:( AND SO GOOD! More, please!
Jaid Skywalker chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
Excellent work! Your writing style is very smooth and I like the way if flows. More soon plz!
Scribe Figaro chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
I think I'm hooked already. I'll be watching this one. How long must we wait for an update?