Reviews for Touch of Destiny
bem legal, e muito linda *-*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is really wonderful. I wish you could have written that sequel, but this is still a great ending. I love Remy/Rogue.
Itajade chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Not only do I like it... I FUCKIN LOVE IT! I really hope you write more on to this story... it's really beautiful
Irena chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This is really good. I liked it a lot and am just sorry the sequel was never posted. But I like to imagine that they all live happily ever after no matter what future troubles they may have.
romylovers101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
omg i luved tht, u kno how amanda asked marie if she was ok cuz she was all pale, u should try 2 turn it in2 a like thing were rogue is pregant, omg pleaz, i'm gonna read all of ur stories 1st cuz this 1 is the 1st one. but keep up the awesomeness work.

ps, i luved the plot

ready 2 hear more

romylovers101. out
i love romy chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
A beautiful story. Thank you for writing it.
Lolly chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
loved it, sequel please?
i like pie chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
i like pie
Miss. Edith needs her tea chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
this is really good! and i so want you to add more!
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
omg. wat are the odds of clicking this only to find i've read this before on that Rogue/Gambit fansite! I loved this story, it was the very first one i ever read about ROMY. Fantastic work!

-ultimategammy91
Shakko chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I liked this story alot hope to see another one soon I really like Romy write another on soon please.
SouthernGal21 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
it's been a long time since i read this but since I've finally joined I wanted to take the time to tell you how much I enjoyed it.

This was a great read.
Thranduils chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
aww i loved it!
silver leaves chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
This makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and happy inside. I love it. I'm just sorry we never got the sequel but this was great as is.
Raging Pineapples chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
not necessarily a flame, but very cliche.