Reviews for Multi-Arc-Verse
PSYCONIG chapter 2 . 7/25
I do not know every piece of media in the world, if you don't mention the source i have no clue what's going on.
AngryBoi chapter 7 . 5/19
damn...the feels
Anime100 chapter 12 . 4/7
This is truly interesting to read; please update soon

I wonder if its possible for the characters to watch more episodes of Attack on titan final season 2nd season and Dark Crystal as well as Pokemon (Ash Ketchum and Pikachu), Digimon Frontiers (Jaune who transforms into Agnimon) etc

Please stay warm, safe and sound as well as Happy New Year!
Jaune deserves better then that overrated bitch Pyrrha.
draculyn28 chapter 12 . 11/26/2021
I liked this story, I hope you decide to continue it at some point, greetings.
A Reverse Weeb chapter 12 . 11/14/2021
Is this series dropped?
Eternity456 chapter 12 . 11/12/2021
I really enjoy this fic and I hope you come back to this and if so would you consider these for future chapters

Jaune is Mori during ragnarok in the god of Highschool or Daewi vs ryong.

Solo leveling sung: Jinwoo vs Thomas Andre
Nanatsu no taizai : meliodas vs escanor
Air gear : ikki vs sora or Kogarasamaru vs Sleeping forest

Uq holder: negi vs nagi or negi vs tota
Hunter x Hunter : gon vs pitou
Boruto: baryon mode Naruto vs isshiki
RedWolfe chapter 1 . 10/10/2021
If you do continue this story, definitely have the rest of “A Monster’s Marriage” that stuff is so funny to not only read but also to see how the cast reacts.
Hecseferblade chapter 12 . 9/20/2021
Very nice, loved it. Ngl, kinda disappointed Jaune wasn’t Levi, or Erin, but I can see why you had him as Reiner in this iteration.
axel100 chapter 6 . 9/6/2021
I understand why you only did part of the story. I do...But honestly I wished you'd just kept going. Even if you had to break it up into . This was pure gold.
Iressent chapter 12 . 7/29/2021
Hope that you’re still planning to continue this fanfic. You’ve been doing an amazing job with it and I hope the harsh critics aren’t getting to you. See you next update!
kyuubiko chapter 12 . 7/5/2021
When I saw attack on titan I was expecting jaune as eren which would be great. Everywhere it's ruby is eren I mean I just want jaune as the attack titan. Is that so wrong
gonzo22 chapter 7 . 6/28/2021
Is anything to come up with that part of Yang and Weiss wanting Jaune's babies? Cause I really hope it does.
Born2BeGodLike chapter 7 . 6/15/2021
Great chapter and glad con shared it with everyone.
Born2BeGodLike chapter 6 . 6/15/2021
This one was good. Both the story and the reactions.