Reviews for Aluna
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
that was an amazing story
whoobonhooaglo chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Eh, too lazy to sign in...But do you have a picture of this girl! She sounds cool looking...So...Any pictures?
Abisian chapter 8 . 4/9/2004
It's hard to picture Knives and Milly together in the epilogue. Meryl and Vash's ending was cute. It was expected, I think, among most V/M fans. But Martin and Aluna? lol. I think it's cute! _
Great story, I hope you write more like this.
SaphiraSis345637 chapter 6 . 4/6/2004
and when vash is coming to drape the blanket on aluna she suddenly transforms into a dragon and before she leaps into the air he jumps onto her back at the last minite and he off giving him the ride of his life as he clings to her neck for dear life?
Saphira chapter 7 . 4/6/2004
you should make her to be a dragon in descise or something like that. i think that would be cool
Jean McNeice chapter 4 . 2/3/2004
Sweet I just now finished this chapter. I've been very busy, with trying to get all of my stories up dated and all. So talk to ya in the next chapter _
Peace Out
Jean McNeice.
Jean McNeice chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
Sweet I love it. It makes really good sense now after I read the chap. Keep writen.
Peace Out.
Jean McNeice
Jean McNeice chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
SWET I LOVE IT THIS IS BETTER THEN "GLORY".
I'll continue to read later.
Peace Out
Jean McNeice
koyamaki chapter 7 . 12/17/2003
**sniff** Wow! That was touching! Keep it up!
Rae of Rosemary chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
I like it! I'm only on chapter 3 out of 7, but I'm definetly going to put this on a faves list. This is great! you're a really talented writer Do a favor: consider doing a scene with Vash and a dounot shop or Wolfwood and a bar. Thanks for reading! -Ishizu
KrzyInuYasha chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
interesting twist to trigun love what i've read so far and can't wait for the rest. same goes for your other trigun fics.
Abisian chapter 6 . 7/12/2003
i feel all warm and fuzzy! i feel . . . so . . . appreciated! _ . . . ;_; *sniffle*

ANYway . . . i liked this chapter . . . i like vash _ i like toast too, but let's not get into that. and you FINALLY updated *cheers, cheers, coughs, cheers* update . . . SOON.
Nova chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
That was great! I loved Wolfwood’s comment to Vash “I didn’t mean ogle,”. Vash’s ogling in never a secret. He needs some ogling stealth classes then he’d possibly not get slapped as much by the female gender. Personally I thought she was going to beat the both of them to a bloody pulp, I guess she’s nicer than I would’ve been. Oh and they almost kissed, how precious!

So why do whenever I review this story do I sound like some crazy teenybopper? It kinda creepy. I’m normal a mature person *bursts in to laughter.* Yeah right! I’ll be waiting on the edge of my seat for more!

Keep Up the Creativity,

Nova
Queen-Of-Demon-Dragons chapter 6 . 7/10/2003
E! AN UPDATE! YAY! PLZ UPDATE AGAIN SOON! _!
Abisian chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
gomen nasai! gomen, gomen, gomen, gomen, gomen nasai!

okay . . . like i said, i'm sorry (-_-;)! it took me a really long time to be able to get back online and review your story. i like it, i like it! anyway, keep it up, i like it. i made up a character a little bit like nor, only his name was antoine and he was blind .

ja ne!