Reviews for Spawn of Strife
CloudNTifa4Ever chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
Loved it! Please consider coming back to this! It’s a great story!
poppykiller chapter 7 . 9/9/2020
Oh my gosh what a cliffhanger!
Keep up the good work :)
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 7 . 5/7/2020
My heart hurts. For both of them.
Caramel Van Gogh chapter 6 . 2/10/2020
I DIDN’T GET TO INCLUDE THIS IN MY LAST REVIEW (ON CHAPTER 7) BECAUSE OF FEELS BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME TO SAY THAT YOU ARE INDEED ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANGST WRITERS ALSJAKDAL YOU MADE ME LOVE ANGST AND I’M THANKFUL.
Caramel Van Gogh chapter 7 . 2/8/2020
Okay look. I can understand where Cloud’s coming from but...did he honestly have to do that? Fckin hell that’s not an EXCUSE. Didn’t he realize how much DAMAGE that it will inflict on TIFA? I’M SO MAD AT HIM RN. LIKE WHY DIDN’T YOU JUST FIRST TOLD HER THAT AND MAKE THE DECISION AFTER? WHY. JUST WHY. I’M FCKING MAD. AND BLESS YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL THINGS. THIS IS A DAMN GOOD STORY AND THE ANGST I’M— TIFA BETTER NOT ACCEPT HIS ASS SO QUICKLY EVEN AFTER HEARING HIS REASON BECAUSE AS MUCH AS CLOUD HAS A FAIR AND UNDERSTANDABLE POINT. WHAT HE DID WAS STILL SO FCKING WRONG AND TRAUMATIZING TO TIFA.
cerulean1990 chapter 7 . 12/8/2019
“Lawyerly logic” is my new favorite term xD
I like where this story is going
Princess Rinoa chapter 7 . 11/26/2019
So I’m confused. Did Cloud give Tifa an abortion or did Tifa miscarry naturally? Is Tifa even pregnant any more?
MarleNadia chapter 7 . 11/24/2019
Oh wow. See? I knew he had a reason. Even if it was horrible what he did. Poor Tifa. Poor Cloud.

Thank you so much for the update. I’ve been dying to know. Wonderful writing as always kelleyj17
Trngh chapter 6 . 10/12/2019
Wow, one of the most shocking progression I've read. I guess I shouldn't have come with preconceptions.
What cloud did was not only shocking, but downright unforgivable and irredeemable no matter the reason.
Intrigued how the plot will pan out, but I don't think the plot would naturally allow for a happy ending and I feel saddened by this.
Alas, thus is fiction and the writing, flow and pacing is actually superb. The 'unexpected?' twist in ch5-6 works pretty good as a turning point.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/10/2019
Cloud and Tifa are coming off as out of character. I find it strange everyone just brushed off Cloud's concerns about biological offspring as if it's nothing to worry about. Lucrecia had some issues with her pregnancy, Genesis had degradation and Jenova cells really shouldn't be deliberately propagated unless you can absolutely without a doubt prove they won't actually do any of the Jenova stuff that's happened so far like wings, copies and getting possessed by Sephiroth. That's super unsafe and irresponsible both for Tifa's health and in regards to long term consequences that may affect everyone. None of them sound like they're considering more than whether or not the kid would end up looking/acting like Sephiroth. No one even suggested having Cloud get tested at a fertility clinic to assess the risks of him having a kid, which could've either confirmed Cloud's fears or laid them to rest.

Then there's how out of character it is for Cloud to disregard Tifa's consent the way he did and how they never properly talked out the issues about a baby, which comes across as just happening for the sake of conflict within the story. Yeah, Cloud is a fallible human being who messes up sometimes but he wouldn't just force an abortion on Tifa as if the emotional pain and violation of consent involved in robbing Tifa of a baby she wants are things he's willing to inflict on her and would expect her to be ok with after the fact. Plus a lot of the stuff he says and does after that point is what you'd expect from a list of relationship red flags.

Also tricking your partner into having unprotected sex without their consent is just as much a violation regardless of the gender of the person doing it/on the receiving end and I'm concerned the severity of it wasn't really conveyed with Tifa's disapproval of Yuffie's suggestion. I'm glad neither of them actually did it.

I have no way of really knowing where you're going with the story but it feels like it's coming at the expense of Cloud's character.
Passeerby chapter 6 . 8/25/2019
Cloud is scary !
Meeerf aka AllumaNoir chapter 6 . 8/26/2019
I really hope there's a plot twist ahead, because right now I'm firmly on Yuffie's side - this is unforgivable...
MarleNadia chapter 6 . 8/21/2019
So much happening here! Damn it Strife, man up and just tell Tifa the truth of the mansion days. There was so much alluded in this chapter, as if something would happen to Tifa while the baby is in utero that could greatly harm her. Yuffie is right. Cloud may act selfish, but he isn’t really deep down inside. Sigh...I hope they all work out this madness. Until next chapter
Artfuldemon chapter 6 . 8/21/2019
Hmmm. Good chapter, but isn't Tifa being really hypocritical, getting angry over Cloud making a decision for both of them and then expecting forgiveness? Isn't that exactly what she did, choosing to get pregnant without Cloud's knowledge?

Unless it's a plot point, which it very easily could be. Either way, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
Justfilwt chapter 5 . 7/15/2019
Oh geez! I want to read some more. Thanks for chappy, looking forward to the next one.