Reviews for Voyage unto Infinity
randyr2015 chapter 15 . 5/5
Love it hope you keep updating
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 15 . 5/4
Really enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
Guest v01 chapter 1 . 4/28
Wouldnt it be more ineteresting to have them take place after halo 5 since the ship was in distress and the whole ai taking ai from cortana. just saying really think about it cause thought is was ,and no i sometimes don't read the note above.
AaronD1 chapter 15 . 4/19
This is a unique story. Halo/Star Trek crossovers are very rare. These two very different humanities meeting is honestly far more interesting than where they're meeting.

It would be interesting to see another story in which the Federation stumbles upon the Halo universe during some moment in the war - before Reach falls? and has to decide that in order to help the UNSC they themselves must become much more militaristic. I wouldn't want to see a curbstomp of any kind - no matter how advanced their weaponry is, their ships aren't purpose-built for war and they probably lack numbers against the Covenant - but how fast could they change that? How fast could the Federation militarize and mobilize?
mr1980rivera chapter 15 . 3/22
I hope you start feeling better and thank you for this great story
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 4 . 3/21
Honestly...it would have been easier to just beam all of the Batarians into space...but I guess the Feds are too squeamish to do that.

Battles are going to be so easy if the enemy has no defended against beaming tech. True terror tactics.
The administrator 69420 chapter 15 . 3/16
I think you are confusing the infinities series eight super MACS with the Super MACS of earths defense grid your average super MAC has a yield of 51 Gigatons. The series 8 Super MACS of the infinity have a yield of 2.2 or 15 teratonnes due to the infinities Super MACS throwing objects at 25% of the Speed of light. Sorry if you have already addressed this in your author's notes
taintedahab chapter 11 . 3/5
Kilowatt range lasers is what we have with a relatively primitive 21st century tech right now. I would expect military lasers used by the UNSC with the power supplies they have available to easily be in the gigawatt range
Ninja4hir3 chapter 15 . 2/24
Just found this story, and enjoying it quite a bit. Having three very different scifi stories meet is a recipe for lots of fun tech shenanigans. I really do enjoy stories like this.
locutes chapter 15 . 2/20
Did you just decide to get Picard to come over? I wonder what timeline/period you're taking him from. Wouldn't mind a Yesterday's Enterprise Picard to drop in, or perhaps Picard from his own series, or perhaps reroute the Enterprise before/after First Contact?

It wouldn't matter too much if when they all come back to the ST universe they're put back in Voyager's time period right as they left.

Another good option would be to take an alternate Enterprise or even the Challenger (with Picard aboard as a guest for example) from the Timeless timeline, a timeline that normally wouldn't exist now.
Weird Person 55 chapter 15 . 2/10
I'm sad that this hasn't been updated yet, I love to re-read it for the story.
enji-benjy chapter 15 . 2/10
I've really enjoyed this story so far, and hope to see more soon.

But... there's always a 'but' isn't there? But, I really hope you don't start throwing too many people/ships/groups into the mix. I just think it will all get over complicated and messy really fast.
enji-benjy chapter 11 . 2/10
It seams a bit wasteful for the Black Widow to just destroy itself like that. I can understand the self destruct if it was discovered, but not when it's still undetected and useful.
Not to mention that now someone has to go back there to place another satellite and just hope they don't miss anything important in the mean while, that their larger ship and slipspace ruptures aren't detected by anyone who arrived after the satellite destroyed itself.
enji-benjy chapter 9 . 2/10
If that Prowler is so new, why is it so slow?
Janny092 chapter 15 . 2/9
This story is very short with me finishing two hours tops but bloody hell it is one hell of an experience to read through. With how much realism put into this story made it so fun to read yet still be sci-fi enough to be still entertaining when reading each respective universes on their own and together.

I hope to see more soon and please author-kun take care!