Reviews for The Manor
rsiegel chapter 23 . 8/26/2017
this is really good so far!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/18/2016
Harry and hermoine rlly?
SkyeMoor chapter 25 . 3/21/2016
It's really hilarious hearing an Englishman quoting Harper Lee. Truly, it is.
SkyeMoor chapter 14 . 3/18/2016
It's plain that the Harry Potter authoress liked alliteration and "suitable" names (I'm assuming they helped her keep track of who was who).
ladytitito1230 chapter 25 . 12/31/2015
Please do write a part 2, the first part is lovely, and feel the rest is incomplete. I love the way you portrayed draco. You are talented, so keep writing!
Psychotic Angel chapter 25 . 12/22/2015
Okay, first up, please shorten your Author Notes, I never read the entire thing, they are to long. Keep it short and sweet! Next up, real good job, Double thumbs up because no one, of importance, ( mainly Sirius, ) didn't die. YAY! And please put up a Part 2 that would be wicked!
Lollipops chapter 25 . 8/16/2015
This is amazing! You are SO talented! Where can I find part 2!? WHERE IS IT?! Thanks for sharing your work!
Draco's Hermione chapter 25 . 3/28/2015
I liked this and all, but to be honest I'm pretty upset Hermione and Harry are together.
It just makes no sense to me...Draco and Hermione riding a Pegasus and clutching each other's hand, then for Hermione to be taken by Harry?...
:/ I was really hoping Dramione a bit more.
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 3/25/2015
I am in love with this. The idea was really realistic and original, plus the approach between Hermione and Draco is fantastic and convincing. It wasn't a typical head over heals or staring at each other, or their obvious heart beats faster.
Nikki Pond chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Now this is realistic approach ;)
roxy05 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
The plot is awesome but my dramione heart is bleeding. Where's the next part of story.
bibliophile8139 chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
it is a bit sad that it didn't end as dramione
Walala chapter 21 . 10/11/2014
This book sucks man!
anita guedes chapter 25 . 10/7/2014
Where's part 2? I really really want to read it! Omg I loved it...if you can, pls email I really need to read it! I loved this story omg
SexySlytherin911 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
U deserve sooo many more reveiws. My whole gang of friends r waiting 4 like 7 years for u 2 continue but u never have. PLEASE POST PART TWO! I beg of u!