Reviews for Blackavar's Gift
Demi chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
This is an excellent chapter for an excellent book, written very well like the style of the author of the book. I admire your work very much. Now, when I finished this chapter, I thought "Well, I'll simply read it all right now, it can't be too long, surely!" and then I saw how many chapters there were and was very downhearted. I'm ill, you see. But, I'll read more later. Chiau!
Antiquity chapter 13 . 11/10/2004
Hello, great to see chapter 13! :) Really good chapter i'm currently trying to write my own fanfic, but don't know how it will turn out lol, anyway though great to read chapter 13, look forward to reading the next one! :)
Entei-rah chapter 13 . 9/11/2004
Hmm, it's still as mysterious as ever I see. :) Very good, and I certainly look forward to seeing the conclusion to it now. I did try to find some faults, but I failed. Ah well... ;)
RogueFanKC chapter 13 . 9/10/2004
Ah, an excellent update, Loganberry! )

Yes, I know the defunct use of asterisks is a bit annoying, but using hyphens works just as well.

Vernal is really starting to get my susupicions up, but I'm starting to be a bit relived to see how Fiver told Hyzenthlay that Vernal isn't dangerous. But...is Vernal possibly a messenger, a pawn to warn the rabbits of something? And how can they save Holly? And please tell me Bluebell will be back! I love the jokester to death and it'll be a tragedy if he dies. /

Continue soon Loganberry! ) I love this! And it's nice to have you back here updating again. )
Videociraptor chapter 12 . 3/26/2004
Uh-oh... That's... not good. I wonder what is driving Watership to this? This really is captivating... Great work!
I'm also sorry for the abuse of the review feature, but from where I'm writing this I'm not allowed to post my e-mail, and yes, I think you may be more obsessed than me. - I'm trying to do a scale model of the Honeycomb, but I think I'm going to need a lot more clay for that... The rabbits are all an about an inch, save for the newborn kittens which are a little smaller than a centimeter. You will have to tell me when you are done with that dictionary, I'd sample it! -
-Videociraptor
Agent Ninety-Nine chapter 12 . 3/24/2004
That last sentence sent a shiver down my spine. Excellent - Bluebell was especially In Character, and I do hope he's all right...
Ragweed chapter 12 . 3/21/2004
Yay, more chapters! You havn't updated in so long.
Bluebell: Well you deserve it, you haven't updated your story in weeks!
Yes I know, but you don't care now do you. Well, this is getting more and more interesting and suspencesful (I can't spell) I'm confused, but in a good way ) and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Till then )
~Ragweed
RogueFanKC chapter 12 . 3/20/2004
Augh, you better not kill of Bluebell! What would we ever do without the jester of WD?
*Hawkbit is about to answer that but everyone yells at him, "Not one word, Hawkbit!*
(Hawkbit snorts angrily)
Hm, so you're foreshadowing the whole warren is in danger, according to Holly? Hm, curiouser, and curiouser. First Blackavar's death comes so unexpectedly, then Vernal arrives from the dead, then Vervain shows up and says that General Woundwort is still alive (that was a pretty big red flag on the foreshadowing part), and now, all in all, there's some sort of unforseen danger that is threatening the warren?
Loganberry, I can't stand the suspense! I wish to know more! This is like a Lapine mystery novel but what's frustrating is that I can't continue reading! Groan! /
This is excellent and I must say I was happy for LĂ©aozen when she wanted Vernal as her mate. But, am I right to assume that Vernal isn't exactly the non-threat he claims to be? If that is the case, am I also right to assume that General woundwort IS a factor behind all this? ARGH! I want to know more! Loganberry, if you're trying to get back at me for something, I wholeheartedly regret it! Just hurry up with an update please! I don't know if I can stand the waiting game! )
OH, one last comment; I LOVED the fight between Holly and Bigwig, especially this part:
"...And who'd pay any respect to... a lame buck?"
"Ask your Chief Rabbit," said Bigwig quietly, growling under his breath.
That sentence had the strength and intensity to knock down a brick wall. Excellent reply! That was brilliant! )
Loganberry, a chapter well done! Though it took a while, it was worth the wait. Now, let your muses help you with the story's progress in the future! ) Continue! I shall wait for the next chapter most eagerly!
Videociraptor chapter 11 . 2/16/2004
I must say... This is AMAZING. When I read this, I feel like I'm really reading new adventures of the Watership crew. I don't think I would be able to decipher the difference between this and Mr. Adam's writing, himself. You seriously have a talent.
PS: You think you're obsessed with Watership Down? I made a clay figure for every rabbit the named (In the first one) and some they didn't, such as Vilthuril's and Hyzenthlay's litter. Man, I love that book...
-Videociraptor
D. Jackson chapter 11 . 12/28/2003
Overall, Logan, a *very* nice bit of writing. I have but one complaint - some of the chapters (particularly the early ones) lack the scenery I always think goes with a proper WD story. But that's a rather minor niggle.
amanda chapter 11 . 12/14/2003
Wow! Keep it coming! Please!
RogueFanKC chapter 11 . 12/10/2003
With Vervain actually alive, why is it I would not be very surprised to see Woundwort may have a role in this plot? Especially since Vervain hinted it. /
Vernal is starting to get more and more suspicious. Silverweed got killed by a dog? That sounds incredibly fishy; Silverweed would have either seen it coming or rarely left the warren to get food because the man kept Cowslip's warren safe from elil. Please just tell me if this isn't the last we heard of Silverweed, Loganberry (I don't want to spoil the plot! ))
Hm, so Blackavar's body is nowhere found huh? And Bluebell, Silver, Holly, and Bigwig are all wounded? This is certainly not good! /
Loganberry, it was a pleasure to see this story updated again! This chapter was certainly surprising and a fantastic cliffhanger to read!
Update soon! )
ADEEEE chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
Finally you've continued this. Anyway, this chapter actually was very good, and I hope you continue this story soon.
Angel Katarina aka A.C chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
Holy... ::stares::
That whole thing with Vervain going crazy and leaving the Owsla off was... wow... that was so perfectly creepy! You rock, man - this story kicks! I love a good mystery, 'specially when its around my favorite rabbits and in such a writing style similar to the original... you write VERY well. This is EXCELLENT. I can't wait to see the next few chapters... Blackavar must be somewhere out there, then. Vervain doesn't know what happened ::scoffs::
KEEP IT UP! I love Bigwig.. muahar... don't let him die, please ;_;
Entei-rah chapter 11 . 12/8/2003
Yay, a new chapter. :) I'm glad to see they've finally reached Blackavar this time. ;) Well, sort of anyway.
Obviously, I didn't expect to see Vervain in this (did anyone!), so that was a nice surprise. The best part has to be that ending though; totally unexpected, and keeping us in suspense once more. :o
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »