Reviews for If Only for One Night
MsJ.Richonne chapter 1 . 1/12
This update was much needed. Lori still sucks and is going to do something dumb as usual with her hating ass self. Rick and Michonne are way too cute and meant to be. Looking forward to the next chapter
QTFics chapter 15 . 1/12
I really hope Lori doesn't do anything stupid!
Ariesdiva chapter 15 . 1/9
Well, things just got interesting lol. Lori and Negan, huh?
tremendouswitch chapter 15 . 1/8
Lori should have never made that call. It isn't going to end well for her.
RichonneSlag chapter 15 . 1/8
This story is wonderful. Thank you look forward to the next chapter.
mykith chapter 15 . 1/5
I love how you write the flirty, playful side of the Richonne relationship. Not many Richonne writers actually write this type of dialog, and even few write it as well as you. It's realistic - I can hear the voices of the characters coming through loud and clear. It makes me smile. Thank you!
Good update!
Timeout7 chapter 15 . 1/7
Thank you for writing and thank you for finishing your stories. You bring interest with a bit of intrigue, but it rings true to humanity.
grimes1970 chapter 15 . 1/7
i love rick shenanigans in trying to get me to giving int o sex lol. i am glad she still find ways to give him what he wants. and love her they are so protective and looking out for each other. so this bitch lori is up to no good and probably going to out rick and michonne. i can't with her ass. update date soon ,love the update
Cleo Griffith chapter 15 . 1/6
That is definitely Negan she’s calling. And I’m guessing they had something going on in the pass. She seemed really nervous and spaced out when Rick said his name. Lori I’m pretty sure Michonne is a much better cook than you. Carl and Judith probably have frozen dinners and sandwiches for dinner most time. I was hoping terrible patient Rick and nice understanding nurse Michonne would get it on, then that skanky skinny as bitch rang the doorbell. I wouldnt it past her ass to corse the kids into going by Rick's house especially after Carl's inner dialogue of wanting to get Michonne something and his bitch of a Mother saying no. I hope Deanne have someone tailing Negan and they all find out that Negan and Lori know each other and wants to know how and why.
courtgirl26 chapter 15 . 1/6
Why oh why am I not surprised that Lori is probably the reason why Negan has it in for him. Her reaction spoke volumes. He's probably who she cheated on Rick with. SMH. She's so jealous of Michonne that she can't see straight. Rick has no problem or hesitancy about speaking up for or about Michonne, and Lori can't stand it because of how they ended. Well, too bad, so sad. Oh, Lawd! I just thought of something. Please don't tell me that Judith could be Negan's:0

Rick is insatiable, and he's right, Michonne was on the verge of giving in, lol! As usual, Lori just has bad timing. The story of her life. Carl is so considerate and kind. I love that kid:)
viva1215 chapter 15 . 1/6
Great job. Lori is up to know good as usual.
zeepsagirl chapter 15 . 1/6
Great update. Rick's patient shenanigans are hilarious and he almost got his way. So Lori is Annie to be in cahoots with Negan this is not good and the kids are gonna be caught in the middle.
cj024403 chapter 15 . 1/6
So is Negan judith's father and that's why he is after Rick just put the both of them on a boat and sink it lol thanks for the update
Richonnelover1941 chapter 15 . 1/6
Lori is still the bitch and she is so fucking around with Negan and he may have already tried to contact her. What is her problem? Damn she is so unhappy and miserable and she really needs to move on and find some poor sap to burden. I love the "little Ricky" comment, man Rick is on it with his sexy ass talking about she needed a reminder...what a bold MF, but he ain't never lied...haha Thank you for the update and I am glad you are back, have a great year and stay positive. Great update and very much appreciated.