Reviews for Hogwarts Homecoming
Scorpia11 chapter 7 . 7/6/2019
Omg I cant believe Hermione had the nerve to not bother hearing Draco out before kicking Blaise out of her house, after hed made breakfast, and then tried to get Draco fired all in one fell swoop. She seriously needs to grow up. No offense but if Blaise has nothing else to do with her I wouldnt be surprised. Thanks for updating.
clarkfan325 chapter 7 . 7/1/2019
Interesting chapter. I'm curious to see what happens next.
CocoaMoon chapter 6 . 6/27/2019
What an interesting turn!
clarkfan325 chapter 6 . 6/23/2019
Great chapter. I'm curious to see where her relationship with Blaise goes.
clarkfan325 chapter 5 . 6/16/2019
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
CocoaMoon chapter 4 . 5/21/2019
Glad to see an update! Cant wait for the inevitable clash lol and hermione as blaises date will be a hoot and a half
clarkfan325 chapter 4 . 5/21/2019
Interesting chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2019
I am loving Draco’s sassy comments!

Can’t wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2019
Loving this fic!
Scorpia11 chapter 3 . 5/6/2019
This is a really interesting start. I hope you update soon. I'm curious if Astoria is sleeping with him in an effort to trap him via pregnancy...just a thought. Thanks for sharing.
CocoaMoon chapter 3 . 5/1/2019
Im excited to see where this will go! Its a different premise than I usually see in dramiones
clarkfan325 chapter 3 . 4/28/2019
Great chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
clarkfan325 chapter 2 . 4/28/2019
Interesting chapter. It is interesting to see Hermione and Draco as people who don't have everything together and struggling to make the right decisions in their lives.
clarkfan325 chapter 1 . 4/28/2019
This was an interesting first chapter and I'm looking forward to more.
ehutch chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
So far I love how realistic you’ve made it. I can’t see all these characters being in a very good place after war. Plus I’m your twenty’s you’re also questioning everything your doing. Great work!