Reviews for Rebirth of a Legend
Okami2312 chapter 6 . 2/18
So just don’t listen to the people who say "blabla gohan is far stronger" they’re honestly just stupid and don’t realize that the fact Gohan was nerfed is actually what makes the story good.
They literally nerfed characters in dragon ball too so its definitely not a problem but the best idea you could have, I’m pleasantly surprised to see such a well written story and I hope actually I beg of you Continue.
godzilladude81 chapter 6 . 2/9
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO
I JUST FINISHED PLS UPDATE!
Hit WoMan chapter 6 . 2/6
Interesting I'll say the least. I am curious how the DxD world would fare against Gohan. Freeza could blow up stars in his base form and Super Perfect Cell said he could blow up a solar system which SSJ2 Gohan scales to.

Even if DxD is planet level, that would literally be nothing to Gohan. Even with hax abilities, DBZ has shown that power triumphs over haxs as shown with the Senjutsu and before so unless they SUPER scale, in which, your world your rules it's just a little... Improbable imo at least.

But I am willing to suspend my own disbelief as this is well written and well paced. Good story.
Otsutsuki Naruto chapter 3 . 1/27
Only one thing I found annoying is the so called low-devil status of Gohan. In reality, he become automatic a high-class, especially with his status as Queen of Serafall.

Also, Sirzechs isn't more powerful than a normal saiyan. Vegeta could in baseform easily destroy a planet.

If I would say, all Devils should tremble under Gohan Super power form, and stay far away now he is demon and devil. His human genes are weaker and should have been disapear
maesde chapter 6 . 1/19
I enjoyed finding this fic, thank you very much for sharing!
Gohan is totally going to lose his mind jaja.
nirmtheworm14 chapter 2 . 1/4
L, the power scaling is a no-go for me, I sincerely apologize. I understand what you’re saying about having to buff dxd... but a mere wolf being able to kill gohan is just disgusting to me and I physically cannot read it. I’m not trying to bash on you for your decision but I just can’t get behind it. Sorry but I’m dropping the story. You do you though, at the end of the day it’s your story!
GozukuTheLegendaryWarrior chapter 6 . 12/28/2020
Bruh you have 3 stories that i read. And they so good! Continue please!
Gamer's Father chapter 1 . 12/5/2020
bro I swear if this shit is dumb like you making people stronger then gohan then ima be mad because YOU FUCKERS KEEP FORGETTING CELL GAMES GOHAN CAN DESTROY PLANETS AND GALAXY'S LIKE HOW DO Y'ALL KEEP FORGETTING THAT SHIT Y'ALL PUTTING DID CHARACTERS WHO STRENGTH CAP IS COUNRTY TO ONLY WIPING OUT THE SURFACE OF EARTH HE IS STRONGER THEN ALL OF THE DXD CHARACTERS
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2020
I really like your story...when will be the next chapter release
Stranger853 chapter 6 . 11/19/2020
Good Story but when will you update?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/8/2020
Great story
LegendaryMob chapter 6 . 10/31/2020
Pretty good.. A bit heavy on the drama but good nevertheless.

Thanks for the chapter and hope for updates soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2020
Man I love this fanfic keep it coming its honestly amazing, some people might have found the plot twists a 'dealbreaker' but I thought they were necessary and it suits gohan's character (i.e Gohan getting himself a peerage to save someone, he wouldn't have just stood by and done nothing). Hope you dont stop like other fanfic writers because I'm looking forward to see how it all turns out. Great writing might I add, really descriptive and enhances the reader in. Most fanfics just rush through the plot not giving any thought on developing the story but I can see a lot of thought has gone into this and I just wanted to congratulate you.
Shirosaki345 chapter 2 . 10/28/2020
God turning him really kills any immersion the story had
Jose884 chapter 6 . 10/28/2020
it's a shame, I wanted to see the ssj4, it's my favorite transformation, in design, it's super epic