Reviews for The Quidditch League Fanfiction Competition 2019
MissScorp chapter 1 . 11/21/2019
Hi there! This was quite cute, actually. Colin and his camera are something of a fixture in the series that I felt added a bit more of that innocence to the story. He was always roaming around and snapping pictures, annoying students and teachers since that flash was quite bright. I thought this worked well to show how one can overcome temptation and do the right thing. His camera broke and he found another one in a hole made by a little creature. It’d be easy to hide the camera until after the tournament. Nobody would likely think twice about it. Colin does the right thing and gives it back, earning himself a seat in the press box and a chance to learn some tricks of the trade.

In all an enjoyable read!
Spock99 chapter 7 . 7/18/2019
Poor dragons! But i love your solition for bringing the sock pronpt in and getting it into the story with the color blindness!
That brilliant!
wx4rmk chapter 4 . 5/31/2019
Loved this little story about young James and Sirius! I can only imagine they both got into quite a lot of mischief when they were students so I can totally imagine this happening. I'd love to read more about them and the other marauder's adventures at Hogwarts.
EverSparrow chapter 1 . 4/19/2019
I loved this! The way you wrote Colin is so sweet and definitely in character, I can totally see him getting upset over his camera :) Well done!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/12/2019
Dear Moon:

The idea is all right, but I think you rather skimped on the important scene. Since the moral heart of the story (and, according to the summary, the whole reason it exists at all) is Colin resisting the temptation to keep the wrongfully gotten camera, we really need a deeper delving into that moment than just these two perfunctory sentences. (Also, I do think you could have worked the prompt phrase in a little more gracefully; I agree with Ginny that it doesn't really make any sense here.)

Sincerely,