Reviews for Scenes
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Awww...poor Chris. Love these one-shots. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Chiquinta chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Funny as!

...Yep, that's all I can come up with.
MargaretFullerSlack chapter 9 . 10/20/2009
Oh!

Nice update ;-)
Chiquinta chapter 9 . 10/12/2009
You're still brilliant. You've always been brilliant and you always will be. Love the imagery/descriptiveness. I just can't believe you're better than me and it's your second language.

It's good to see you writing again.
Callaway Queen chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
how can one person create 8 fantastic scenes just like that! they were all really great, sweet and sometimes funny. i loved Show Me, Heaven and Looking Up. They were so simple and yet tell so much. you're great at these things.
glory02 chapter 6 . 10/31/2004
Actually Im quite sure I reviewed this one, but apparently I didnt...

Aww this is so cute!
glory02 chapter 8 . 10/31/2004
Though you already know this... this scene is my personal favorite :)and I guess that says everything ;).
kilikijay chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Your english was pretty good in this story. Some things weren't worded exactly as they should have been but it was clear enough to understand what you were trying to say. You did a very good job. I could get into the way the characters were feeling through your description. Great job.
Frida chapter 8 . 5/22/2004
Yay, it left your computer! You know what I think, but wanna add that I really like these little stories that capture the characters personality very well in just a short scene. And of course I don't have to wait three years for an ending ;)
Chiquinta chapter 8 . 5/21/2004
Wow, it took you ages to post this one.
What to say, what to say. I beta'd this one so I've already said most of what I wanted to say, other than NO MORE CHRIS/TC! Gah, it's sweet, nice, cute but I'm on Chris/Tc overload.
Not that this fic is bad. It's just...well Chris/Tc :p
Glory02 chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
Yay new chappy!
It was written good [as always ;)] but I do like the other scenes more. This just didn't appeal to me so much as the others.
Chiquinta chapter 7 . 12/19/2003
Ahh, you know I love it, especially the end bit :p
Austin loves it too.
I have a friend who'd get up at 3 in the morning...except in her time it's like 5 pm.
Austin Zandwitch chapter 4 . 12/17/2003
You are such a good author. Do you take requests? I'd love to see a short story about Chris and Cory. I had an idea, like, Chris is getting ready for a date and can't decide what to wear so she rings up Cory at 3 am or something. What do you think?
Callaway Queen chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
WAS A BIT SHORT THOUGH. BUT SHORT AND SWEET. I LIKE THE PART WHEN SHE BENT BACK HIS HEAD AND KISSED HIM...SO SWEET. AND THAT'S A TYPICAL T.C AND CHRIS MOMENT. SWEET AS EVER.
Callaway Queen chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
HEY THIS WAS SO SWEET. AND TOUCHING. AND HEARTBREAKING. BUT U SHOULD HAVE SHOWED WHERE SHE MET T.C AND THEY MADE UP ...HOPEFULLY.

BUT THEY R STILL THE BEST COUPLE ...EVER. NEXT TO ME AND LIL ROMEO...LOL