Reviews for Aurora Borealis
GrandOldPenguin chapter 1 . 6/27
A sweet, major chapter in the book called WildeHopps. Nick and Judy really care for each other so much.

While the title, summary, and the scene in which Nick discovers Judy's list all led me to the correct conclusion that the fox would propose to his bun while viewing the sky spectacle, his way of doing it by telling her "You might want to check this one off too" was a sweet surprise. Judy's bucket list is now THEIR bucket list, and they will have a lifetime to check off the remaining items—and so much more.

Enjoyed the nightly tuck-in routine. Also how little of a hint Nick gave to Judy about her surprise even after her kisses while he drove.

It's great that Nick and Judy got to enjoy their moment in Tundratown alone. But if Nick had heard on the radio that mammals might not be able to see the northern lights from the city for another 100 years, it's surprising that the area wasn't packed with others wanting to see them too (think about the big solar eclipse in 2017).

It appears you are no longer on DeviantArt, so this is the only story of yours that I can read. But I hope you will return to writing someday.
dulce chapter 1 . 12/13/2019
hay es genial nunca e visto esas cosas aquí tampoco se ven ni los eclipces pero ese tipo de gestos caray también lloraría como judi de la emoción
Foxdragon123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
So sweet and cute
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
huy petición mas que perfecta ese nick siepre tramando y bendiendo el mejor producto jaja como el diría el mismo jaja
Tinbuzzard11 chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Delightfully fluffy! Smoothly and engagingly written and even though I guessed what was going to happen, it was fun getting there!
J Shute chapter 1 . 4/15/2019
Cute, cute, cute...

And very well done!
VioletMind chapter 1 . 4/15/2019
Cimar brought me here, I'm very glad he did. And what to say, besides stunning one-shot. I usually skim a fic and drop reading shortly after - promise myself next time and then never really come back to it again. This one wasn't of such fate: comfortable realism of writing style, tender moments with lots of "nice touches" (Judy running on batteries or Nick liking to hear Judy talking in sleep), entertaining, light chatter, it all had me pulling in for more. And while I would argue over some things in characterization like Nick's tidiness or Judy crying while Nick was on the academy, I'm ready to admit that these things are part of a whole that might not be the same without them. So all in all... thumbs up.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
Wow. That was so beautiful.
Silicon42 chapter 1 . 4/13/2019
It's beautiful. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2019
That was so incredibly sweet. I have all of the feels. Great story!