Reviews for Náro
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
So Fëanor became the new Tree then? Cool!
Warork chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
As I sit here at my computer I am overwhelmed with a sense of awe at the inspiration that must have come for this story, it is simply perfect and better even than I could have imagined, both sweet and bitter as the Silmarillion was written...

I thank you for this.
Duilin chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was majestic. The words were like a tumult, an onslaught of wonderment in my mind, tumbling down to the crevasse that is only reserved for the greatest of things that I had witnessed. This is such a thing.

Wow.
Nerdanel chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
An unexpected but somehow perfect ending of Arda Marred. I like that you have incorporated Tolkien's dialogue, but also made it very much your own. Definitely one of the most through-provoking things I have read in while.
Sothis Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I worship you. Argh.

*shuts up in order not to blurt out something that would embaress her further*
ren chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Wow. Amazing. This is just...wow...adding this to the top of my favorites list...
Caporal chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
I like this: it's good and bittersweet.

I can't think of anything else to say, really. Just that it works.

Feanoriel
Finch chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
An original and convincing solution for Feanor and his Silmarils; I always wondered how he'd be able to break them in the end and survive. This strikes me as a worthy conclusion of a light-mythology about a world which has a flame for a soul. And beautifully written, in a truly moving way.
Copeland - The Keytool chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
I don't know what to say. This is beautiful, perhaps just as Professor Tolkien would have wanted... It is beautifully fitting to his "sub-created" world, and the most striking rendering of the unknown Dagor Dagorath I have ever read. Thank you for posting this, you have made my day! :)
lipstick chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Sorry I dont review more of your fics Chat, but I sound like such an idiot when I gush. No-one does Feanorians like you do Feanorians, funny, edgy poiniant, elves who make themselves very hard to like, but still have good in them. And now you've done redemption. Um (shutting up now) I really love this.
Cirdan chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Very nice. It seems oddly right that Feanor should leave Arda Remade if he break his Silmarils. He did warn them. And I like the naming of the new tree too. The added touch of not needing any tools was a nice one.
monocotyledon chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Thankyou for a lovely fic. Rarely do fics deal with the End and Arda Unmarred. Some writers just avoid it. Thanks, again.
Klose chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
A wonderful story. I love your writing style, it's very captivating.

"...a fire that had earned, in Ages past, the whispered name of the Flame Imperishable itself."

Very thought-provoking, that... *looks at mutating plot bunny* Hm...

Anyway, glad you wrote this. It was lovely. :)
Warrant Officer Cridiron chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Very good. Veery good.
Jillian Baade chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Ah, Feanor became the tree! I bet he got bored after a while. But how where the Silmarils found and placed on the table? Obviously Earendil surrended his, but what about the others?