Reviews for Animal Passion
dxlmao chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
This was the greatest fic in creation. I love you.
SonicAmy1996 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
Is it sad to say that I'm seriously confused on what was going on in this story?
JessM21 chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
OH MY GOD! I just can't... I can't stop laughing, I swear. I just sumbled upon this (bored as hell at work lol) and it just made my day. I read a few older reviews and it says the author passed away... kinda hard to learn something like that, but I'll be forever grateful for this.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
XD XD XD XD XD

I laughed so hard! *pauses to laugh more* Oh, gosh. Thank you.
RavennaAngelline chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
OMG, this story has me howling every single time I read it.

I know the author passed away some time ago, but I am so grateful this story is still up for us all to see. Clever, hysterical and all around twisted in such a fantastic way. LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Omg I can almost picture the FACES they'd make if this had happened! LOL very good.
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
...words something. what?
The-Confusing-And-Bewildering chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
bahahaa. you sick individual, you.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! Can't...breathe...through...laughter... Bwahahahahahahahaha!
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
omg I'm dying. This was hilarious and well written!

I especially love the change from flowery language to bluntness fro Ah and Un. Very cool. Totally did not expect that ending! I know this is old, but it is still a goodie ;)

DFC
El Reino chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Ahaha we've all had those moments when you see an animal go at it, and I can just imagine how it affected the Inu boys. This was hilarious and legitimately had me laughing. Thanks for writing!
El R.
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Oh god. I haven't laughed so strongly in a long time- utterly hilarious and fantastic!
InuDemoness1525 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hilarious! I laughed so hard! great story lol
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Even though this wasn't my first time reading it, I completely forgot it was Kagome's bike LOL. Thank you for another bout of laughter!

I didn't know this until now, even though this is my second or third or even fourth time reading this story (and I still love it), but rest in peace. Your wittiness will (hopefully) be forever preserved in fanfic and in our memories. :) (In case others were wondering, I went through the reviews and saw someone post about the author- she died mid-June '05 due to breast cancer. Again, may she rest in peace.)