Reviews for Animal Passion
poisonpeachpop chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
At first..You think that they are talking of Kagome...Then..Its her bike. So intriguing and then its just plain out hilarious. Awsome job!
fluffyfledgling chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This was just so hilariously funny. YOu're brilliant at writing humor. The idea is just so bizarre and crazy too...and the way you developed Ah and Un was absolutely priceless. Brilliant! Great job!
Danica chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I think I found this by following the fav stories of some other story I was reading. But damn am I glad I found this! By far the funniest thing I have EVER read. Absolutely awesome, keep up the great work.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Oh dear. That was very...twisted. Where in the world did you come up with this pairing? O_o

Quite amusing, though...squicky.
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Well, hot dog! You really threw me a curve there! The title was a little misleading, as I thought for sure that Ah-Un would be romancing Kirara. Once I got to the sex scene, I seriously thought about x-ing off the window and rocking back and forth in a fetal position in the corner... but, man, am I glad I stuck around for the ending! Best paragraph: "At that moment, the brothers looked extraordinarily alike, the expressions on both faces revealing, in a way words could not, that the Great Dog Daemon, scourge of youkai and human alike, ruler of the Western lands, had somehow never found the time in his busy schedule to sit the boys down for a little talk. Suddenly Kagome’s life made a lot more sense." Absolutely wonderful!

What I really liked about this fic was the contrast between the humor and romance. The first half of the fic is very romance-novel-esque (in a good way, though), clearly showing just how entranced Ah and Un are. I'm positive I read that line about the "glove upon the cheek" somewhere in "Romeo and Juliet", though. And then the second half had me rolling on the ground; it was a whole lot simpler and easy to understand.

Very good going on this story. Most authors would have balked at a fic challenge such as this, but you told it masterfully. I bow to you. ((bows))
LeBibish chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
You're evil. Really, really evil.

Keep it up! :
Peacewish chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
I fell on the floor laughing, and the dogs licked my face.

What else can be said?
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
"Suddenly her attention was caught by Sesshoumaru. At that moment, the brothers looked extraordinarily alike, the expressions on both faces revealing, in a way words could not, that the Great Dog Daemon, scourge of youkai and human alike, ruler of the Western lands, had somehow never found the time in his busy schedule to sit the boys down for a little talk.

Suddenly Kagome’s life made a lot more sense. "

*starts laughing*
nyxalexie chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
nice story...and iy doesn't know! _
Great Materia Hunter Yuffie chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
That was quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever, ever read. Thanks for being so brilliant!
windii chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
I'm speechless...'cause I'm laughing too hard! Gotta love it. The writing, the humour, everything! Goes to my favourites for sure. _
Noacat chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Omigod! This was the funniest thing EVER! I laughed so hard I cried. HILARIOUS! This SO goes on the favorites list!
lexi chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
WOW!I mean... wow! I think you either have a very wierd scence of humor or you need a psyciatric help! (ironicly, I thought it was funny). If I was Sesshomarru I would just have to yell, "Don't be gay Sparky! Don;t be gay!" Nice anyways I hope never to witness anything like that in public. Good luck with the mental help!

~Lexi~
Iryl chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
This is REALLY funny. It really is. I'm putting it in my favorites. _
Starzki chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I have no idea how I found this fic. I went from someone's favorite to someone else's favorite and on, just looking around.

I thought I was just wasting some time. This story has made the whole meandering trip through so worth it.

I can't even describe how funny I thought this was. I LOVED it. It's just so perfectly funny and something I could just SEE. Perfect.

Thank you. I'll probably be laughing at this image all night. And I'll never look at Ah-Un the same again. :)
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »