Reviews for Animal Passion
InuDemoness1525 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Hilarious! I laughed so hard! great story lol
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Even though this wasn't my first time reading it, I completely forgot it was Kagome's bike LOL. Thank you for another bout of laughter!

I didn't know this until now, even though this is my second or third or even fourth time reading this story (and I still love it), but rest in peace. Your wittiness will (hopefully) be forever preserved in fanfic and in our memories. :) (In case others were wondering, I went through the reviews and saw someone post about the author- she died mid-June '05 due to breast cancer. Again, may she rest in peace.)
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
WTH!
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Still a classic!
Chickka chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh my. Too funny. Still can't believe that happened. And how it affected the Inu brothers.. Hahahaha. Thanks!
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was hilarious! Think I may have read this years ago... Anywho, loved it!
smilesy chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
THIS IS SO FUNNY! Especially since i was kinda grossed out cause i thought that it was kagome they were talking about...
Nichalia chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
HAH. Funny, again!
LovelyLynn chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I... Don't even know what to say to this... But it made me laugh and I think I'm going to go share this with my friend now...
oceanturtle chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
loved this. rest in peace; we miss you.
Dr. Mousse chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
creepy and cool. oh so cool.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
i laughed and laughed! i'm not sure if i would want to touch it even after i hosed it off... o.0'

it's been a long time since you've written and i hope you're happy, healthy and successful. it would be wonderful to see you writing again since you're so good at it but i guess being happy would encompass being content with what you're doing so no pressure.

i found this little gem in one of my many forays into the 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin' archives (i had used the wayback machine to access 'guilty pleasures' site), if you're interested in reading/watching a really great series if you have some time now and then here's the links to 'rurouni kenshin' (please remove spaces) -enjoy:

_

manga: thespectrum manga_scans/rurouni_kenshin/

anime: animeseason rurouni-kenshin/

or an alternate if the above doesn't work in your area:

anilinkz category/rorouni-kenshin/

they've announced that they're working on a new live action 'rurouni kenshin' movie (they already announced the leads and some of the antagonists cast and have been filming) and they've also announced that they're reanimating part of the 'rurouni kenshin' manga! happy news ) - the sneak preview of the live action movie \o/ follows:

youtube v/i4wdshVQiXc?version3&%3Bhlen_US

delighted,

ginny

kokoronagomu. deviantart. com

ټ
The Sleeping Creature chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh dear heavens I HOWLED when I came to the big reveal. HAAA! Fantastic, fantastic, FANTASTIC story- and I love the dialogue at the end, too, along with Kagome's unsettling realization. What a wonderful read. :)
x3sYellowie chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh gosh this was literally genius!

"that the Great Dog Daemon, scourge of youkai and human alike, ruler of the Western lands, had somehow never found the time in his busy schedule to sit the boys down for a little talk."

HAHAHA that was the funniest sentence ever.

Fantastic description! Loved how you depicted Ah and Un!
Lindy Rose chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
My god this is sick and bizarre GENIUS

I am very amused and quite impressed :D

Sarah