Reviews for Animal Passion
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Hilarious!

I especially liked the bit about Ah being the smarter half and how Un can't handle metaphor!

Very clever, very original, and very funny! A favorite for sure :)

-zozo
kIMU sHISHI chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
"...that the Great Dog Daemon, scourge of youkai and human alike, ruler of the Western lands, had somehow never found the time in his busy schedule to sit the boys down for a little talk." - the visual of this line kills me!

Haven't read anything so witty and clever in a very long time! thanks! )
Jhiz chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
that is beyond funny...
riotgirl777 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Amazing, I didn't even see it coming till it was too late. You are amazing, this story, is amazing. I hope you write a follow up about Sesshomaru and Inuyasha learning about their sexual education. LMAO XD I love you! 3
CYLi chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
AHAHAHA!

God I love this. And might I say that Ah and Un are very in-character.

They should start a Ah-Un/Bike ship. Now that's a boat I might hop on ;D
moor chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
This was fantastic-absolutely fantastic. XD

Thank you for sharing!
Angel Wings 113 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I would love to see the talk Kagome has with InuYasha and Sesshomaru...
SleeplessInsanity chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
dear god, that was a epic!

-dies of laughter-
SB01 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
This is SO Hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! The last time i ever laughed this hard was when i read "Bite Me: By Tally Mark. Oh god! this is HILARIOUS! and its the third time i have read it too! This is a comedic piece of art.

Now, all you have to do is write a follow up when Kagome introduces the brothers the wonders of reproduction and copulation.

~SB01
rectangular chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
this is *priceless*!
Kantama chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
...that was horrible in a hilarious way. I don't know how I feel about this.
Maiyosoyomi chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
lol awesome!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I laughed aloud, and in public, when I realized that Ah Un had just mounted Kagome's Bike. That is the single, funniest thing I have read in a long time. Thanks for that.
Shiori Mayonaka no Yume chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
! O_o. wow. i am metal scarred for life XD but i still loved this though :)
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I can't stop laughing. This uncontrollable laughter contracted from reading this fic is very vexing. XD
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »