Reviews for Animal Passion
Mischievious Kiss27 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
o.o So Ah-Un is into...bikes? Well, at least they're staying within modes of transportation... I was concerned since my mother's friend was reading over my shoulder, but luckily she noticed the part with Kagome screaming about her bike first. I am safe. -.-

And I lol'd. HARD. XD
NoiNoi chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
OH MY GOD! I thought that they were mating with Kagome, until that part where Kagome was screaming about her bike. That was hilarious. It'll be sad when they realized that their mate can't get pregnant.
Justmeallthetime chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
oh. WOW. I laughed so hard, I cried. This one-shot is hilarious!
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Were it possible to die laughing, I'm pretty sure I would have.

Fave parts: (1) "At that moment, the brothers looked extraordinarily alike, the expressions on both faces revealing, in a way words could not, that the Great Dog Daemon, scourge of youkai and human alike, ruler of the Western lands, had somehow never found the time in his busy schedule to sit the boys down for a little talk."

(2)"She raised her eyes to where Sesshoumaru stood, shaken out of every semblance of cool detachment. Okay, maybe she could borrow an extra copy somewhere."

I especially enjoyed how dignified and prosaic Ah-Un's thread of thoughts were...to the extent that the fact that they were referring to the bike totally alluded me until it was totally apparent. Man, that was so funny! I am SO noting this in my faves. Love. :P
Min Farshaw chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Can I say, I'm in love with everything you do. I had to stifle my laughter so hard that it actually hurt (For fear that my housemates may finally classify terminally insane.) I was genuinly concerned this was going to be really, really creapy for a moment there. But no.

Well done, well done
too lazy to login chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
wow...that was amazingly written...and hilarious. loved it!
thisacchasbeenabandoned chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
O_O

*faints*

LOL, that's just hillarious! I was curious of what they may seek, but it's only Kagome's bike! Unbelivable! And Sesshomaru's face? Haha, wish I could see it right now! XD

Awesome, no wonder it got lots of reviews! :)
NauruAyumi chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I'm laughing so hard right now. XD wunnerful
zc chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
OMFG! That was fucking hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! Good Job!
BoogiepopShippuden chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I-I can't phrase the feelings in my heart after reading this story...it was so funny...I..I can't believe what happened, that's great, OMG this story is so funny.

Sorry for not being able to say more, I'm just stunned by everything...Poor Kagome.
Amazonian21 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
That was hilarious, well written, and beautiful!
Sinful Temptation chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
OMG, hilarias.
lieutenant-taijiya chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
That was great.. I laughed so hard my soda almost came out of my nose. I didn' t see it coming, but when it got there it ran me over like a mac truck. Thanks for sharing. P.S. I will never look at those two the same way again.
Mellow Penelo chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Ah and Un's prose was both beautiful and contrasted absolutely fantastically with the hilarity of the situation. The second I realized who or what exactly had earned their attentions, I was cracking up. Kudos to you to a funny idea and flawless execution!
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
omfg! how hilarious! XD so worth it! and that part about Sesshy not knowing anything about sex.. priceless! XD oh hahahahahahahah!
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »