Reviews for Stranded
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2019
Omg this is amazing! I love it!
TimelessBadger chapter 17 . 12/23/2019
This is just perfect! I just love your story telling. You make Lucy, Wyatt and Rufus jump off the pages. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent!
Gracielinn chapter 17 . 12/21/2019
I am so impressed (and slightly envious) you were able to find the time this close to Christmas to get a new chapter written and posted :) The thing I have to keep reminding myself about this story is that mid season one, while Lucy was already starting to fall in love with Wyatt, HIS feelings at that time were much more complicated. You've done an excellent job writing his emotional struggle between his growing attraction to Lucy and his lingering love and sorrow for Jessica. (And the proposal was sweet and very Wyatt like.)

Thanks for sharing your talent with the Timeless fandom-hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family :))
frtaylor771 chapter 17 . 12/20/2019
What a nice Timeless Christmas Movie anniversary present. It was lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed the adorable anxiousness of both Lucy and Wyatt. The ending was perfectly sweet.
Jules chapter 16 . 12/11/2019
Just want to say good luck with the move and wishing your daughter well! Loved seeing how Rufus was doing with the blacksmithing and was very amused by Lucy’s experience (can imagine how annoyed and confused she is though.) Excited about the next chaper!
Gracielinn chapter 16 . 12/10/2019
No apologies necessary, Timeless friend! Sounds like you've really had your hands full with some extra-challenging RL circumstances, and I hope you know how much fans of this story appreciate your efforts to gift us with not one but two new chapters in the midst of all that. This chapter was well worth the wait (even if it did end on a cliffhanger, lol), especially your Wyatt characterization. Can't wait to see Lucy tear the silly man a new one...
Cdbissett chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
More chapters please! This is a great story..don’t cut it short!
AmandaH109 chapter 15 . 10/23/2019
That was a great chapter. Are you going to have to have them marry for real? I'd love to see how it will affect them when they finally get back home, it should be interesting.
Mirjam86 chapter 15 . 10/18/2019
BRILLIANT!
MustSaveTimeless chapter 15 . 10/18/2019
This was lovely. Just like the show, I love learning the little bits of history we didn't cover in school, and along the way I fall more in love with Lyatt. Keep it coming! Loving it!
Jules chapter 15 . 10/18/2019
Yay another chapter! Loving this story and just want to binge it and savior it all at once. I really enjoy the all the research you put in with the history elements. Having family from this area of PA it’s even more interesting to me to learn about what happened in the area. Can’t wait to see what happens with the team and how they adjust to settling down a little in 1754.
Gracielinn chapter 15 . 10/17/2019
YES! So excited to see a new (extra-long) chapter of this story! I read it so quickly the first time I had to read it again (in between being at/pretending to work and also trying to finish my next chapter of Another Heart to Hold). SIGH. So much Timeless goodness, so little time :/

Okay, getting the serious stuff out of the way: I really appreciate the research you're putting into this story and devour every bit of it-it really adds a lot to the plot, IMO. Quick note: After my younger son graduated from college, he got a job and lived not too far from McKeesport, PA (Pittsburgh area) for nearly 7 years. I've driven past the exit sign for McKeesport many times :)

And now to the juicy stuff! I am loving the conflict between Wyatt's brain (I've only known Lucy Preston for a few months...no way am I falling for her...I still love and miss my wife) and his heart (which is where his attraction/attachment and jealously are coming from). I can't wait until Wyatt breaks the news to Lucy that they will be getting MARRIED in 1754 :) Hmm...wonder if traveling back to 2016/2017 invalidates that?

Can't wait for the next chapter! Great job :))
AmandaH109 chapter 14 . 10/4/2019
Glad to see that they have a friendly place to settle down until they can figure out a way back to their time. And I liked the way Wyatt was getting jealous over the French guy even if he won't admit it to himself. I hated the way they dragged their relationship out, with Wyatt trapped between Lucy and Jessica. If he'd just excepted that his heart now belonged to Lucy sooner , Jessica would have never of been able to infiltrate the bunker. All he had left for Jessica was guilt over her death nothing more. Anyway back to your story, I really enjoyed this chapter. I have to say that I thought that they'd have to save Rufus from the slave auction at first and am glad that they didn't have to. That was quite a twist and I admit I didn't see it coming. But I am happy he was able to save him first. And I've never really known much about this part of history before, even though I have a great love for it. So this story is also teaching me a few new things. Although it does seem strange given what happened between George Washington and the French, that they would send him help in the American Revolution. I guess it's true when they say the enemy of my enemy is my friend huh.
Gracielinn chapter 14 . 10/3/2019
So happy to see a new update from you :) And this was one exciting chapter! Poor Wyatt :/ On top of all the misery their precarious situation is putting him through since being stranded in 1754, he also has to deal with these very unwelcome feelings of jealousy and fear about Lucy that have surfaced. Great job :))
AmandaH109 chapter 13 . 9/23/2019
Sorry I haven't read this in a while but I've been busy with other things. And I'm glad you're still going strong with this story, it's one of my favourite timeless fics at the moment. So know I'll always come back to read any new chapters eventually. It's good to see Lucy back with Wyatt, although I'm not sure how they'll be able to rescue Rufus, but I figure you have that all worked out anyway. It's probably going to be difficult for them to fix the lifeboat once they all escape but I'm confident they'll find a way, they always do. I've really been enjoying this story and look forward to the next chapter.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »