Reviews for The Lion and the Maiden Fair
Faith O chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
Love it.
presea221 chapter 1 . 5/6/2019
This was perfect! I'm glad that they FINALLY had this on the show, too. But the interaction here was so much better!
NapEnthusiast chapter 1 . 5/2/2019
I love Jaime and Brienne together but tbh I was a bit worried at first about them being completely out of character in this story (or any M rated story for that matter) but this was AMAZING! Thank you so much for writing this, it truly warmed my heart
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
Great story! Loved it!
Waitin4You86 chapter 1 . 4/29/2019
What an amazing story! Please continue! Would love to know your take after episode 3 and how they come together after defeating the Dead!
jennybenny2845 chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Excellent! I ‘ship them so hard, and last night only intensified their feelings. I immediately went on a hunt for some fan fic and found yours.

Perfect. Sheer perfection! Love Brienne’s insecurities throughout and doubting whether Jaime really loved her. That was spot on. I loved how he finally confessed his feelings and how tender he was when he made love to her. And I liked that he still teased her throughout.

Ugh. If only the show runners/GRRM would give us this, right? A girl can dream, I guess.

Excellent work, and thank you for sharing it with us! :)
Kinetic-K chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
Wow! After last night's episode, I will imagine this is canon and happened after everyone went to bed. I LOVE Brienne so much and I want to her to have whatever she wants. And I know she wants Jamie. Great story. Great writing. I'm emo.
Bibliophilebobbie chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
I cannot tell you how much I adore this pairing. Great job! Would love to see more from you with these two at the forefront!
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
1/1
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2019
I'm about to cry with this, is perfect, is everything i ever wanted for them. Please HBO let them both live!
VickSaturn chapter 1 . 4/15/2019
That was extremely cute and romantic and damn I hope this happens or something between them. Jamie deserves better that that bitch of a sister he has. Such a lovely story, really. I would like to see more of Brienne and Jaime from you, but that’s up to you.
Thanks you for this adorable one.
Xoxo
P.S: Have you seen the first episode already? Because... omg, reasons loool
Sakuya-han chapter 1 . 4/14/2019
Ah, this is just what I needed on the eve of the battle. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it a lot~! Let's hope those two get a nice reunion tomorrowLove~