Reviews for Highland Games
swartzvald chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Wait, when did spoiler become the ex? Did I miss something?
Kelana-ti chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Highland (or just Scottish, as we call them) Games, and Dick in a kilt! Ha ha! Gosh, great idea. And Jason Blood was a nice touch.
24isover chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
moving in! how exciting.

and this jason blood character is intriguing.
Wispr chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Hats off to you for coming up with such creative plot lines and still keeping the humor so fresh! Thanks!

Wispr
Sara LaKali chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Wonderful series. Your characterizations of Batman and Catwoman make me wish you were writing for DC.

One little quibble-the song by The Who that you refer to in this installment is actually titled "Baba O'Reilly" not "Teenage Wasteland". Even if Bruce isn't a fan, Batman would know that piece of trivia.
t wrecks chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
Great bit about the bagpipes
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
This was a good scene
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
i like your bringing Jason Blood into the story
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Hilarious- her hitting his head into the table
Nightarcher210 chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
Oh, I liked that one. And the little bit between Alfred and Jason was cute!
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
I like Miriam! And you have a gift with rhymes. Definitely a good one!
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
Oh, this is going to get interesting. I like the Scottishness going on (I'm a bit overobsessed with the country) and the stuff about Highlander and Braveheart made me laugh. Poor Jason, being stuck with that rhyming schmuck for millenia, then having to suffer through the dreaded American Scottish festival. Things like that hardley ever end well.

Btw, I forgot to say last chapter- apparently, Joker, Harley, and I have the same taste in comedy. I assume I can say the same for you? The parrot bit is one of the crowning achievments of... well, anything, really.

Ciaomeow *nods to your replies*

-Night
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
"...and then, Joker, my pet, I might get angry.”

And the understatement of the year award goes to...
CalliopeMused chapter 4 . 4/25/2006
You certainly don't skimp on fun parts to a story. Here, we have Selina's apartment up for grabs, Jason Blood and Etrigan, more Bruce and Selina trouble, Alfred, a touch of teenage melodrama, Joker and Harley and Ivy causing trouble- and Dick in a kilt.

In spite of all else, the thought of just what Wally and Roy could do with shots of Dick in a kilt is very drawing. Just consider the mileage Raven could get out of that (depending on whether or not she's dead at this point in your comic-verse- she does seem to have an alarming rate of reincarnation, even more than most comic folk).

But- Dick in a kilt. It takes something that funny to stand out in a story this good.
Kazaera chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
/“And as for the other one, Poison Ivy wants to forget that ‘Vine’ episode every bit as much as you do./

Aw. It was funny. If exceedingly disturbing, but then again, so is this entire series.

/ We. Are. Through.”/