Reviews for A Gamer In South Blue
"It was good, but Jack's just turning into a freak" I think your gonna have alot more to cry about when Jack actually does go psycho.

Not a day goes by where I don't hope to see this update, fic has been chefs kiss (besides kiwi, damn character growth).
3 years since this fic started, when something finally happens its short af. ye no, this is not going anywhere
It was good, but Jack's just turning into a freak now. Incredibly annoying to find something this good only for it to fall apart like EVERY other Gamer fic where the mc is a psychopath
Carden chapter 35 . 11/19
I was reading a guest's comment about levels and Rayleigh and I taught that it might be cool if characters with the thing that allows jack to control his body(forgot the name) could suppress or disguise their true level but I'm sure you got most of it figured out.
Eeeey he killed Eustass

Now he just gotta fly the hell out of there lol

Really tho not a lie that he burned his nakama

Just a little bit of a stretch of the truth really

Side note tho I hope he yoinks a flying ship

Name it the Flying Dutchman LoL

Maybe re design Enels ship

Level up some engineering and turn enel into a battery
Get a crafting skill! punk Vegapunk!

Oooh and maybe befriend Luffy

Really fuck with the ROB lol

Cuz if pandaman was really a fan of one piece he’d let jack sparrow go cuz he’s Luffy a crew mate and nakama

His dream could be to become the strongest man lol
Damner chapter 35 . 11/17
My god this stuff is just pure dopamine!
RuneFather chapter 35 . 11/17
Awesome
Assenavira chapter 35 . 11/12
I imagine that jack will replace kid
Glad you at least acknowledged sinking the Victoria Punk earlier as an option.

Would've done a lot more to quell the reviews if Jack realized that and mentioned that regret for not taking that option earlier, though (like, say, right after his fight with Kidd). But it's good that you mentioned it at all.

Also, I see what you did there with the Supernova levels and Jack's ambush. No level measures, so can't complain about the differences in strength because of levels (even if Kidd is a lot higher level than Jack at this point).

Even 299 (at max) seems a bit low for Rayleigh, and given the overall scope of the story, but I guess to be fair, given the exponential slope of exp need to next level, it would make sense. Not necessarily strength-wise, but at least it would make sense EXP-wise.

Though, I suppose that Jack could be misreading it from a distance, and that Haki (which can't be accurately measured by the system) could also play a larger part of fighting power than level (which might more accurately represent brute strength does).
Speaking of Haki, too, I'm surprised Luffy's Haki didn't go off, at least right after Kidd died. Maybe Kidd's death is too fast for him to react to, but at least I would've expected the aftermath to be enough of a shock of anger and surprise to have trigger a blast from Luffy as well.

_

Also, lol at the Pacifista. Guess Jack must be regretting that he didn't take up that latest sweet offer to join the marines, huh?

Plus, Kidd is probably stronger than Jack (even with Jack's unfair hacks and growth rate) at this point because of One Piece's insane growth (though mild compared to Dragonball's), so taking him by ambush makes sense as the most pragmatic way to kill Kidd, and makes sense as a type of revenge.

Jack's thoughts about Luffy don't seem quite right, though.
It's not that the fruit subsumed the user, but rather just guided its own path to the perfect user (the user with the best compatibility to it, personality-wise, if not strength-wise). But to be fair, since Jack isn't living in a World decided by or regulated by Eiichiro Oda, but instead of off-shoot version of it, I suppose he's right to be paranoid and wary of the fruit and its effects.
pizzaeater101 chapter 35 . 11/9
Love the story. I’m curious about what Jacks next step will be now that Kid is dead and he's committed to messing with cannon. He has no reason not to go full adventurer pirate like Luffy and crew now that he has a bounty on his head. If he wants to piss off Pandaman saving Ace would be a good place to start. With his brother alive, Luffy may not even go on the 2 year training trip.
Man can't wait for the next chapter. The last time I read this you went underwater and this story went on hiatus. I'm glad I noticed more chapters. I cried when kii wee died I just wish that tyrant suffered more. At least you killed kid. I wonder if it's to late to save Kuma now that the pacifistas are a thing and also I wonder if Jack is going to kill this panda man. My favorite part of the chapter I just read though is tied between kids brains splattering or the interaction with Luffy after the fact "he burned my nakama" was perfect. I look forward to more.
ramsesjames05 chapter 35 . 11/8
Kiyan9435 chapter 2 . 11/8
what's a gamer without gamer's body and gamer's mind?
samuelfoster646 chapter 31 . 11/8
Oh naw he killed fucking Kiwi? It's about to be a bloodbath
6,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »