Reviews for Orphee et Eurydice
wissaaguayo chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
Great story!
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
I have to say, did not expect that ending, having Diana torn away from Bruce's arms so soon after he admits to her and himself he loves her. Man, that had to shut him up from everyone for years... But this, this epilogue really added a nice ending touch. I loved your story :) just amazing.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
So sweet...(i cried)
Ni Castle chapter 23 . 11/6/2012
I loved this fic! Well written from beginning to end.
The epilogue was very melancholy
Idon'treallyusethissitesoyeah chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
This rules!
Batgirl293 chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
oh I'm in suspense! can't wait to finish the story!
Maximus chapter 23 . 9/20/2004
You have a gift for taking characters and bringing out their true humanity. This inclusion of Orpheus&Eurydice was inspired. A play within a play to tie the primary characters together, very Hamlet-esque.

BTW, how did Jonn keep Superman sedated? Can't use any needles...ah, it doesn't matter.

I look forward to enjoying more of your work.
Kyoko Kasshu Minamino chapter 23 . 9/13/2004
Geez, man, don't ever scare me like that again! I was on the edge of my seat the last few chapters!

I also heartily enjoy my scrumptious bishonen Terry in the Epilogue. Two thumbs up on this story, it rocks hard!
A bundle of contradiction chapter 23 . 2/15/2004
OH MY GOSH! This totally rocked! Totally write more Batman/WW! I will so read it! OH my gosh! Sorry. This is like the best story with this pairing I've ever read. This was so well written! You have serious talent. Your style is well-developed and you even have correct spelling and grammar, a rarity! Keep at it! Awesome write!
6StringSamurai13 chapter 23 . 1/22/2004
Wow...awesome fic. Good story, good characterizations, good dialog. Loved it.
ray1 chapter 23 . 12/9/2003
This story is pretty good. I like it! Hope to read other stories of yours.
silverbluehues chapter 23 . 11/30/2003
A beautiful fic indeed. How did you come up with such a fic?
silverbluehues chapter 22 . 11/30/2003
I can't believe it had to end like this.
It was a great fic.
silverbluehues chapter 21 . 11/30/2003
...I can't believe what just happened there. Didn't see it coming.
silverbluehues chapter 20 . 11/30/2003