Reviews for A Shifting Balance
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is the greatest story of all time! I loved it immensely It just shows how light and dark can get together and do the good thing. It's just wonderful and there's nothing more to say...
Kizmet chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
testing testing
jessi chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Interesting story!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This severly needs line breacks, the time lapses had me very confused in the beginning.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow I'm just was a great story!It really kept me captivated till the very end.
tara chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
true humans are evil, good story
Dark Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Great story! I really like these epic, world changing event stories. It was really fun reading it.
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Wow! this is excelent! Extremly well writen. Pitty Buffy stayed with Riley I really hate that guy and the ini ive
W chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Very imaginative. Excellent story!
lunarlanding chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
You're a really good writer. This is one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've read. Please write some more. I enjoyed the detail and your style of writing.
Destany Mitchell chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Great Story!
Saint chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
hmmm... I'm not quite sure what to make of this story. It was a good idea, a sort of epic story that spanned years, but I think it was too... simple, for such a grand idea. It was very well written and put together and I enjoyed it, so Bravo... but... entirely to sympathetic towards vampires. They're evil demons. That's the whole point of the Buffy saga... anyways, I'll shut up. I have mixed feelings about this story but overall, you managed to write a well crafted and intelligent story. Thanks for the fun
Supervixen chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
Wow, this was an incredible idea and it looks like you thought about it a lot. I liked the Willow/Spike-ness in this. :) Kudos for that. I also liked the whole reference to the Man in the Iron Mask. The last scene(s) were kind of bittersweet, I sort of expected the group to come together, but you did a great job of showing how awkwardly allied they were. Great work! :)
Jackie chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
your story is great, but could u please help me w/ something? i want to submit stories, but i am so confused on how! please help me!