Reviews for Green Tea Rescue
Forum Explorer chapter 35 . 9/21
Honestly they way you've set things up, the OT3 seems more natural and it makes me worry that Toga won't survive and that's why it ends up being IzuOcha.

Because the potential for Toga to die in this fic is absolutely massive. All the beats are there.
Suahtloh chapter 25 . 9/10
I can't wait for Kamino and everybody realizes Eri is a true genius
cielo2796 chapter 34 . 9/7
I'm not really one to review stories but this fic is amazing. The writing so high quality and it takes the story and twists it with originality. This is literally what I'm trying to search for in this site that I had to read it for two days straight on just how addicting the story is.

This story really deserves more.
MismatchMoogle chapter 34 . 9/4
By any chance, have you considered giving Izuku what would functionally be a collapsible glider? Think like how Static uses his powers with his disc, but more Green Goblin like in that it has footholds for him to stay on, and maybe more aesthetically looking like it. I know he can fly with Ururaka, but it could be good for mobility when he’s solo, or can’t be floated.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 34 . 8/26
Holy crap. This story...its actually damn good and I thank you for taking the time to write and post it for us readers to enjoy.
centi108l chapter 5 . 8/25
So, this Toga reminds me of that guy from tokyo ghoul who wanted to eat... Kenichi(?) The really rich one with the death arena. There's a scene used in memes of him that is vaguely similar to what toga does at the end...
gleamfang chapter 4 . 8/24
Hi there, I think this was a great chapter. A lot snappier and clear in showing the butterfly effect of expanding the “inner circle” to more than just All Might and Deku. “It’s A Great take on the what if of “what would happen if a certain explosive somebody was not the third person who is in on the secret of OFA”.

I also like the comradarie between the three as exemplified by the laugh they shared at the end. Really great work and while the earlier chapters were a bit of a slog to get through, I think that was due to the pacing which has vastly improved from chapter 2 onwards! Great job.

Cheers
Keep Writing
athousandroses chapter 34 . 8/24
I love this story. Love it. I love how you've captured the characters, what you've done with Toga, and the depth you've added to this world. Also, if you watch the CinemaSins "Everything Wrong With..." videos, all I could think while Toga was adding her word to the team name was "Roll Credits." I'm so glad we finally have that last piece of the puzzle! And I'm super looking forward to the upcoming IzuOcha! And I just want to throw out there that I like how it's not going to be an OT3-I don't feel like that feels true to Izuku and Ochako, though I could see Toga being absolutely delighted with that arrangement ;)
I look forward to seeing more if your work! It's fantastic!
Dante D. Croatia chapter 35 . 8/21
A real pro gamer move
This will make all reades happy
im personaly interested in both
thanks for your hard work
i look forwatd to the Green team and Strawbery Jam.
Go beyond plus ultra
This is honestly nothing short of amazing, you made the scenes that I've read dozens of times seem so fresh, so keep great work.
milkdud8888 chapter 1 . 8/15
I think the issue with Toga and the OT3 is you literally wrote her too well lol. It’s hard to not root for her. Will definitely check out the alt version.
Captain SteeleStag chapter 16 . 8/12
The fact that I know that its gonna be at least 10 more chapters before any form of resolution fills me with an indescribable agony. Damn you for making them so unbearably cute
Batman1998 chapter 34 . 8/10
I’m enjoying this, was kinda hoping toga would get in on the pairing but those hopes went down with the green tea ship essentially sailing. Kinda interested in how the fire breath quirk will go with class 1a reactions.
Holly shit. This scene where Uraraka tells him jokingly that she loves him and wants to kiss him is way darker after you read chapter 34.
She has no idea how much she hurt him by telling him that and then revealing that it was a joke. Maybe this is why he took it so hard when he realized that he loves her.
Sum9 chapter 13 . 8/8
At last the fated curtain rises.

Great changes to canon events with their own twist. Good work.
1,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »