Reviews for Sayijin's and Spiders
otogii chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
contnue with the story my goodness!
Gregory chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I think that this story is coming along great and I hope another chapter comes out soon.
kuramafan58 chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
You should continue this. It's really good!
Sara chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
oh I loved this chapter, and I noticed you haven't updated in um 3 or so years but could you please update? I would really really like to know what happens! .
brittany chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
I have noticed that you haven't updated in about three years I just want to know are you going to update you story.
TrunksgirlBlaze27 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
LOVED IT! Update soon!
kyo anime chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
great story. please update soon.
Rhea chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Second review in one night. This was the first cross over i've ever read and this is excellent work. It would be great if you could spend some time to update this one _
Shinku Jimen chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Please! Oh please update. Don't leave this story to the wind! I have to know what happens next. This is the only crossover of these shows that I have been able to find that was worth reading. I love the plot and how you got Gohan to Gunsmoke. You really have done a very good job. So once again please update and thank you for writing such a great fic.
Garowyn chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Very good.
Ranko66 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
I would really love it if you continued this story cause it is a really good story. It's not too silly with the just the right amount of humor and seriousness in it. So could you continue this story please.
mat123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
good story, need to add to it though. it will be intresting to see how vashbeig somewhat of an alien himself takes gohans explaination.
Syr-youkai chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool!

Hurry up and write some more its brillient! Woho! :D:D:D:D:D:D
gaul1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
good story, byes
notgoingtotellyou chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
ah! evil evil person! why do you tormet me so? when will you update? T_T
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »