Reviews for Traveler
Tunazap chapter 8 . 1/26/2004
o That was so precious! It was cute yet deep. great job!
lagunamoomba chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
wow... really beautiful story with a sweet ending too! i love the way you protrayed yuffie! the 'Nuk nuk nuk' quotes always sent me laughing! Vinny was also really IC! good work! hope you write more!
Firefly99 chapter 8 . 6/8/2003
Wow. Oh wow. WOW. This was a great ending to a great fic...I DIDN'T WANT IT TO EVER END! *bursts into tears* WAH!
Reese chapter 8 . 6/2/2003
AW! THAT WAS SO CUUTTE!... I mean that was beautifully written and very expressive...
Kaze chapter 8 . 6/1/2003
Just to tell you this is a great fic! I can't wait for more, honest! Hey, you did a great job for this fic, so don't worry too much, k? Good job.
Firefly99 chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
Wow!

PLEASE tell me there's another chapter! PLEASE! My mental sanity depends upon it! PLEASE don't let Yuffie die, or I will personally come and kill you! I mean it! At the very least, put some kind of aftermath chapter at the end, perhaps from Vincent's POV, if Yuffie has died.
Shaded Shalar chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
That was sweet! That is exactly how Vincent and Yuffie would act! I hadn't ever thought of Vincent being a hider and Yuffie being a runner, too cool. But what was that about rusty spoons? Oh well, I'll defiantly be back for the next chapter. Curse all cliffhangers! Well, maybe not.
Shaded Shalar chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
Seraph Valentine chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
DUDE! Dude! DUDE? Dude, dude... DUDE! Dude, DUDE! Duude... Dude... Dude... DUDE! Anyways... uh... yea... please finish/ get the next chapter up or you'll have more 'dudes' to worry about... .
Meh chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
AHH! ] great great! what will happen next? *jumps up and down excitedly* D lovin it! ]
Reese chapter 6 . 5/24/2003
Ah! Poor Yuffie just when sheh was getting close to getting him to open up! Update soon!
zelly chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
yikes! I'm so sorry- I hope you don't take it the wrong way about what I said! _; what I MEANT to say was that while I was reading your story, it reminded me of that other fic - I'm totally not accusing you of ripping off the plot from it. :) I love your work and how you protray yuffie and vincent...not out of character in the least! Keep writing!
Reese chapter 4 . 5/22/2003
Hehehe! Vincent blew a dandelion hahahahahaha... I'm sorry I have a sick mind...
Shaded Shalar chapter 6 . 5/20/2003
Wow. that was cool. that was perfect the way you had Vincent pull back when he relized that he was starting to care. It was perfect! I also loved the little glimpse of the real Vincent.
Cheloya chapter 4 . 5/17/2003
! _ I really like this. :) I think you've done Yuffie extremely well. Damn those evil pebbles... they're plotting against us, trying to overthrow us all!