Reviews for Helpless Addiction
jabberwocka chapter 3 . 1/8
Pitchforks to you! And your other fic! Why you leave us cliffy 4ever? It's been around ten years, and I want more. Good news- want more- bad news- pitchforks! I know you wouldn't want to finish a story after so long, but it was good so far. tx
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
I must know what happens next. Please continue this.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Please continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
OH MY GOD! please write more, i absolutely loved this story and want more. If you can please update, and keep writting these fics, your amaing and you have alll of my praise
iloveatem chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Hm. I wonder if you'll ever update this. Well, if you do, I'll be screaming in joy. Just fyi.

Pandykins chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
oh my god. please update.

you cannot do this to me!

i MUST know what happens!

i have cookies ;-;
Marz chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
*blinks* That's it? That's where it ends? NO! You can't end it there! Oh, please please please please update this fic! I just about had a heart attack when I read the last lines. This is such a wonderful fic, please don't leave it like this. Seto has to find out that Marik's hurting his puppy, he has to save him and forgive him and love him forever! There's no other way to do it. So, please, I'm begging you on my hands and knees, please please continue this story. I would keep begging if I thought that you wouldn't get fed up with me, so I'll end it here. Anyway, wonderfully done so far. I'll be looking for an update. Thanks!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
write more! it's been almost a year or has it? where is it?
inkk chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
Please update soon! L love the story and would like to see the next chappie soon!

Teldra chapter 3 . 5/10/2005
This is a really great story! Would love to see it continued :)
IrasIshtar chapter 3 . 1/20/2005
Hm, I would go after you with this pitchfork (holds up pitchfork) and this noose (holds up noose) but I won't for 3 reasons.

B) I want to see the rest of this story and another one you write

C) I am saving them for some others *maniacle laugh coughPegasusMaiandTeacough hack hack*
Evil Kitty Seto chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Hey! You gotta update soon! Evil Evil Evil badness Malik making the poor puppy do that to his one and only! *Sniff sniff* Well I hope Jou and Seto do get all the happy fluffy goodness they deserve when this fic is over with! Yeah so, umm... Update soon and I'll give you cookies! Yep! ROCK ON!

Evil Kitty Seto
Muchacha chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
Jou~! Aw, I hope Seto's not smart... because if he was, he;d come to the conclusion that Jou slept with him just for the card. But if Seto were DUMB, he'd not care and he can be happy with Jou, hehee. ... ok, that's a retarded wish. *smacks self* I just think Seto shouldn't make a big deal out of it in a sad way, but I know he'll get pissed. Being mad would be better, creates more angst for Jou. Aw, I can't help imagining how sad Jou's gonna be... betrayal!
Li-li chapter 3 . 12/3/2004
That was so good, and I love the unexpected bits that keep the story super-interesting. I've never read a story like this before... damn I love it.
KatrinaKaiba chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
That was good. I wont come after you with pitchforks and torches. Please update soon.