Reviews for A Goofy Kind of Love
Phantom Frost chapter 1 . 10/21/2021
Hope you'll update this soon its pretty fun to read
kerry.wallace40 chapter 1 . 8/5/2021
I love it and was wondering if the story is still ongoing as there is no other goof troop crossover and was hoping you could continue the story
bayoujmd89 chapter 1 . 7/8/2021
Patiently waiting for an update keep up the good work
RavenUchiha333 chapter 1 . 6/8/2021
I hope you come back to this, it is so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2021
when are going to update this story
SeriphXIII chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Not a bad first chapter keep it up
angels sabbath chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
can't wait to read more
Re Lovely Lover chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
Man I wish these stories would update. Some of the most enjoyable stories I've ever come across but for whatever reasons the author never updates them and I see no comments on why hes MIA.

Freaking waste since they're all really good. The Crystal Cove being the one that made me aware of all these painfully short stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2020
when are going to update
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2020
Great chapter and please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
Loved it hope to read more soon:-D
Bibo chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
Alors du nouveaux ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
his godmother worked an honest job at an unbelievably high end hospital as the chief of medicine. His godfather on the other hand…peeping on women and going to seedy establishments didn't scream 'honest'.

I really do hope though that tsunade being added means shea an option and he ends up with her. She could even join in later on finally getting a break from her stressful job and some how find out about his relationship with a mother. That and getting to know her causing her to spend more time with naruto.

Remembering how great a guy he is and seeing how he is with her ends up coaxing her into confiding with Peg who pushes Tsunade to try to pursue him. Peg also having a talk with him first so he doesnt say something by accident that hurts her.

Well I can hope.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
I was thinking one of the 2 was a teacher. Maybe the second being the blond hottie. One of those where the MC shows her shes been acting stupid and changes the cheerleader or otherwise popular girl for the better.

Regardless I really really hope most of this authors stories get updated. I just reread this one.
NRGman chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
when are going update this story and not so impossible, the quiet house, lovely class and finally love is loud mother edition