Reviews for A Goofy Kind of Love
SeriphXIII chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Not a bad first chapter keep it up
angels sabbath chapter 1 . 7/8/2020
can't wait to read more
Re Lovely Lover chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
Man I wish these stories would update. Some of the most enjoyable stories I've ever come across but for whatever reasons the author never updates them and I see no comments on why hes MIA.

Freaking waste since they're all really good. The Crystal Cove being the one that made me aware of all these painfully short stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2020
when are going to update
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2020
Great chapter and please update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
Loved it hope to read more soon:-D
Bibo chapter 1 . 12/18/2019
Alors du nouveaux ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
his godmother worked an honest job at an unbelievably high end hospital as the chief of medicine. His godfather on the other hand…peeping on women and going to seedy establishments didn't scream 'honest'.

I really do hope though that tsunade being added means shea an option and he ends up with her. She could even join in later on finally getting a break from her stressful job and some how find out about his relationship with a mother. That and getting to know her causing her to spend more time with naruto.

Remembering how great a guy he is and seeing how he is with her ends up coaxing her into confiding with Peg who pushes Tsunade to try to pursue him. Peg also having a talk with him first so he doesnt say something by accident that hurts her.

Well I can hope.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
I was thinking one of the 2 was a teacher. Maybe the second being the blond hottie. One of those where the MC shows her shes been acting stupid and changes the cheerleader or otherwise popular girl for the better.

Regardless I really really hope most of this authors stories get updated. I just reread this one.
NRGman chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
when are going update this story and not so impossible, the quiet house, lovely class and finally love is loud mother edition
Super heavy weapons guy chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
it was good while it lasted
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
WAIT! ONE CHAPTER? Why just one damnit. I was enjoying that. Crap.
Memnon45 chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Just got to say man, love the chapter can’t believe I missed the update. I remember you telling me about this or it could have been that Kingdom Hearts story you have planned with Peg as the pairing also. Just got to say this is great and I have to say great start, can’t wait to read more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
that is definitely something new ,great that you made it just a question when does it take place somewhere between goof troop and goofy movie ,just only wondering if roxanne will be included or strictly goof troop female cast on, just curious is all.
sonicrocks111 chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
This story is pretty good so far, love the theme and the writing is pretty well written, cant wait to see the next chapter!