Reviews for A Goofy Kind of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
I was thinking one of the 2 was a teacher. Maybe the second being the blond hottie. One of those where the MC shows her shes been acting stupid and changes the cheerleader or otherwise popular girl for the better.

Regardless I really really hope most of this authors stories get updated. I just reread this one.
NRGman chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
when are going update this story and not so impossible, the quiet house, lovely class and finally love is loud mother edition
Super heavy weapons guy chapter 1 . 9/17/2019
it was good while it lasted
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2019
WAIT! ONE CHAPTER? Why just one damnit. I was enjoying that. Crap.
Memnon45 chapter 1 . 8/19/2019
Just got to say man, love the chapter can’t believe I missed the update. I remember you telling me about this or it could have been that Kingdom Hearts story you have planned with Peg as the pairing also. Just got to say this is great and I have to say great start, can’t wait to read more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2019
that is definitely something new ,great that you made it just a question when does it take place somewhere between goof troop and goofy movie ,just only wondering if roxanne will be included or strictly goof troop female cast on, just curious is all.
sonicrocks111 chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
This story is pretty good so far, love the theme and the writing is pretty well written, cant wait to see the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
when are going to update this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
Conti, plz.
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
More please!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
Please continue your stories they are awesome.
blade8790 chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
I like it its a good storie so please continue it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2019