Reviews for A Goofy Kind of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Great story and please update soon. Also I noticed you didn't mention Pistol, who is Pete and Peg's daughter is there reason for this? If so, is it because your going to make her Naruto and Peg's daughter instead.
ezy chapter 1 . 4/15/2019
love it update it soon and when are going to update not so impossible
kival737101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
Dang cause I had 2 girls to offer if you didn't
FoxDemon1023 chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
I hope you update this soon. I want to see what happens next.
Alter-Red chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Oh man, my childhood crush getting it on? I'm hooked.
hellfire45 chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next and I hope that it will just be peg
Okushi chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Pretty good, i love the small build, feels natural. The only problem i find is your way overexplanation in certain moments, feels like you only want a controlled environment instead of making conflict or going around it, not saying that it's bad but it can become old if you don't find ways to go around it.

So far i love it, wish i could see what's next right away, keep up the good work. KQ
shinobinoyami16 chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Good story and not too many in the category though not many remember the goof troop and might not read it but will you update not so possible?
PhoenixDragon90 chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Nice.
I always liked Peg.
One of the few early cartoon women I found sexy.

Trying to think who the other 2 are.

Anyway, another good story.
Keep Up The Good Work!
Thanks for the meal.
SpudyPotato chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Noice, likin the slow build
AshuraNoKami chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Awsome chapter your on a roll with all the great stories. Man I can't wait for the next chapter.
Elchabon chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Very good chapter I love your stories, since you take the time and work to build the plot. I look forward to seeing you develop it.
It could be that in the future, it is possible with the Disney princesses, you know Ariel, Elsa and Anna, Mulan, Bella, Jasmine, etc.
Keep it up.
Z-Breezy chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
When is the next Not So Impossible update
Max Moreno chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Well, it's been confirmed that pete is the king of douchebags.
Also Peg should consider herself lucky that pete hasn't crashed her in his sleep, search for "Peter crushes Lois in bed" and you see what I mean.
And it's would be best for Peg to just divorce herself so she can be free to date without worrying about being caught of cheating to her "husband", she also, should sell her husband forgotten and unnecessary things he buys
Jojotheshadow chapter 1 . 4/16/2019