Reviews for Vigilante
Maelaeran chapter 1 . 9/8
He accepted his mother's death far too quickly in my opinion, but I suppose that can be forgiven in light of the situation he was immediately forced to confront (namely the Villain holding up the woman). But a piece of metal rebar sticking out of his shoulder? Even if it didn't hit a major artery, for a homeless child, infection is a real big issue.

There's something good here, but it's buried underneath a whole bunch of issues. I think it would help the story a lot more if you took the time to expand how Izuku got to this point, rather than a exposition dump of him becoming a Poor Batman.
LolOrNot chapter 27 . 9/1
I feel like you're bashing All Might, which is rude! I don't believe he deserves to be portrayed that way. Do you hate him or something?
Quatre24 chapter 24 . 8/7
Read this story past few days and this is excellent so far. This is story that should be told in the manga/anime of how someone who society sees as worthless and proves them wrong while rising to top. The civilization views are being challeneged and that is the real enemy of the story. Society is now out crossroads and does not know do but panic for now and lash out at the reason. Good job not passing of one for all and making a mostly original story.
Aquarion chapter 29 . 8/5
Thank you for fixing it.
THANK YOU! You are the ONLY I’ve seen who stated in a story about doing what Mirio did with his costume by making it of his hair.
D3lph0xL0v3r chapter 29 . 8/5
KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

I Sure Hope Uzuki can get better;

I hope that MORE Quirkless people will be inspired to be as powerful as him; so that it'd be a Quirkless Uprising!
skullcrusha060086 chapter 29 . 8/5
Thanks for updating. I have missed reading this story.
Aquarion chapter 29 . 8/5
Excuse me but I think you uploaded the wrong chapter.
Chaos HellLaser chapter 29 . 8/5
you may have put in the wrong chapter Kirite. This is chapter 26 again.
Wolfie3945 chapter 5 . 8/4
Is he not going to notice the fact that Uzuki is Izuku spelt backwards? -_-
Kratos1989 chapter 28 . 8/3
Oh dear, the scars are now there for all to see, but it is only the guys who have seen it so it should be okay, unless someone decides to blow up the wall and the girls see it as well or the guys go and tell them. In any case, the Izuku Protection group would likely have him in a bubble-wrap room with a lot of rubber to prevent injures and Mei's inventions guarding every entrance at anyone wanting to hurt the cinnamon roll, all while Aizawa giving everyone permission to use their quirks to protect him at all costs... XD

Why do I get the bad feeling that Izuku would be blamed for All Might's form when the battle against AFO comes along? Do not hurt the cinnamon roll! T.T
taimurpro chapter 28 . 7/28
Amazing story, awesome plot, can’t wait to see more especially when Izuku gets to meet Himiko, the possibilities there are endless AAAAA.
I really really love your story, writing and the ideas and hard work put into this.
KatoGS123 chapter 28 . 7/25
I could see Kirishima and Tetsutetsu shouting how “manly” his scars are, while everyone else becomes traumatized by how many he has
Kaelen chapter 23 . 7/22
Omg, Shen and Tsubasa... I love that you added this to the story !
PoseidonCake chapter 28 . 7/12
Please update! This is one of my favorite fanfics! I'm begging you to update pleeeease!