Reviews for The Experiment
McSwarek87 chapter 2 . 4/17/2019
Awesome chapter! I couldn’t stop laughing at the description of what Amy was wearing/doing while she was in Sheldon’s office. The looks Shenny were giving each other were great.
Penny thinks she’s desperate for a date when Amy drugged her boyfriend for some human contact that she’s clearly not going to get, Now that’s desperate. Love this story. Can’t wait to read more.
BigBanger chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
I love the concept of this story it's a really good idea, I hope Amy's concoction work but not in her intended way
SweetSal08 chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
Love this! Poor Amy - Although - not really - she is such a whiny pain! Cannot wait to see how this turns out...
rit57 chapter 1 . 4/17/2019
Nice beginning.
Niffler91 chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Trust this to be a chapter story...you know what I’m like for waiting :D

That being said, I can’t wait to read the rest of it! xoxo
McSwarek87 chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
The summary alone got me to instantly love this story. Drugging your boyfriend to get him to make out with you, that’s just sad. Amy’s definitely not going to like the outcome but that’s all on her. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
biginferno chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
great first chapter please update and complete looking forward to reading more
BlackTuxedo chapter 1 . 4/16/2019
Amy is in for some bad luck when she realizes that the serum had no impact on Sheldon towards her. I feel like Sheldon she's Amy as a good friend and nothing else. But I feel like the serum will have an unwanted impact on a different person though...
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4