Reviews for Beneath Sovereign Skies, Chapter 19
Jamie Holmes2 chapter 1 . 1/20
I love then too, especially the queen, who fell to earth.
pincho chapter 1 . 10/22/2023
This is one of the best close outs to an unfinished story I've ever read. It's a difficult thing to do, but it was definitely done well.
Pjag57 chapter 1 . 7/21/2023
Thank you very much for giving closure to Bobmin's Harry Potter/Dragonriders of Pern saga. I greatly enjoyed it and feel you did Bob proud. I like that the Dragon Nation ends up on Pern. It seems appropriate.

Thanks again for writing this

Paul Garlach
jps986 chapter 1 . 10/25/2021
Thank you for this. I'm glad someone picked up at least a closing chapter for the series, and this does a good job of weaving the last plot points to a quick conclusion. If you are still in contact with Alyx, it would be nice if the "Chapter" could get a link with the Sovereign Skies, pointing out it's a fan fic of the fan fic. I only found it by chance and I am sure a lot of others would like to see it.

Thanks again.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 9/23/2021
Great one-shot and nice ending to the series. Thanks for sharing!
kb0 chapter 1 . 8/17/2021
I finally got around to reading this. I was delayed because decided to read the entire series again first. :) It was obvious from the setups that Ronan and Mildred had gone to Pern. The part with relocating there with an island as a return point was a big surprise. All in all, you did a good job of bringing closure to the series. I think Bob would have used 1 more chapter in there, perhaps made the fight a little longer (i.e. used more words), but I can see why it went like it did. When you have overwhelming firepower and some time to prepare, it's really hard to stop the dragons.

If you're going to do a book 4 (and possibly more), I do hope you post it here on FF-dot-net also.

Thanks for sharing!
Kevin
jmsdragn chapter 1 . 5/5/2021
I do hope your able to start and post a whole new book, the writing I think did Bob justice.
flashreader chapter 1 . 1/18/2021
I stumbled today over this: finally an end to the story of Bob and Alyx - it reeeally bugged me, because I love it so much.
In your profile you mention book 4. As Yahoo Groups shutdown on 15.12, is there another way/place to read it?
Crockett Rocket chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
I am a real latecomer to this series, only finding it about two weeks ago. I've been plowing through it since then, loving every minute. I was really sad to see it unfinished, then I found this chapter. Thank you for giving it closure. I love the thought of them setting up on Pern in this universe. RIP to Bob, who gave us the original vision.
Sanderlin chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Thank you for the ending to the wonderful "Books" written by Bob and Alyx.
flyboy38 chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
Thank you for continuing the story to good stopping point. I was really disheartened when Ch 19 was the last chapter to be published leaving the story just “hanging there” with no real ending.

Thanks again for this continuation. It would be a greatly anticipated surprise if the story would continue with the Dragon Nation’s exploits on Pern. One can only hope...

Steven
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
tyvm for wrapping up this awesome trilogy rather than allowing it to remain unfinished. not only did u manage to nicely tie up the unresolved plotlines from original story but u managed to bring things full circle so that was a nice touch imho
melanie.lee07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
I just wanted to say Thank you for doing this. This had been one of my all-time favorite FF series and I think you did justice to BobMin356's story.
MelanaAdara chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
Thank you for finishing this story. I've really enjoyed Bob and Alyx's stories and it would have been a shame if we'd never known how it ended.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
Didn't the original inhabitants of Pern not even know of the Southern Continent for decades or more?