Reviews for Beneath Sovereign Skies, Chapter 19
flashreader chapter 1 . 1/18
I stumbled today over this: finally an end to the story of Bob and Alyx - it reeeally bugged me, because I love it so much.
In your profile you mention book 4. As Yahoo Groups shutdown on 15.12, is there another way/place to read it?
Crockett Rocket chapter 1 . 12/30/2020
I am a real latecomer to this series, only finding it about two weeks ago. I've been plowing through it since then, loving every minute. I was really sad to see it unfinished, then I found this chapter. Thank you for giving it closure. I love the thought of them setting up on Pern in this universe. RIP to Bob, who gave us the original vision.
Sanderlin chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Thank you for the ending to the wonderful "Books" written by Bob and Alyx.
flyboy38 chapter 1 . 12/4/2020
Thank you for continuing the story to good stopping point. I was really disheartened when Ch 19 was the last chapter to be published leaving the story just “hanging there” with no real ending.

Thanks again for this continuation. It would be a greatly anticipated surprise if the story would continue with the Dragon Nation’s exploits on Pern. One can only hope...

Steven
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
tyvm for wrapping up this awesome trilogy rather than allowing it to remain unfinished. not only did u manage to nicely tie up the unresolved plotlines from original story but u managed to bring things full circle so that was a nice touch imho
melanie.lee07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2020
I just wanted to say Thank you for doing this. This had been one of my all-time favorite FF series and I think you did justice to BobMin356's story.
MelanaAdara chapter 1 . 7/16/2020
Thank you for finishing this story. I've really enjoyed Bob and Alyx's stories and it would have been a shame if we'd never known how it ended.
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 5/15/2020
Didn't the original inhabitants of Pern not even know of the Southern Continent for decades or more?
Cathy-Ann chapter 1 . 2/10/2020
This is very good, almost as if BobAlyx wrote it.

Perhaps you could do a future story or add a chapter 2, about what the people find on the planet .
SpockST chapter 1 . 1/5/2020
Fascinating. Too bad Book four isn’t available on FFN.
Pakerin Pyros chapter 1 . 12/4/2019
Very interesting premise for continuing such an excellent story. Sorry to hear of the passing of such a good dragon holder. The pern that the dragons migrated to likely will follow a very different path from the Dragon Lady MacCaffery. how will the wings handle their first thread fall how will they react to others on the planet? will they find evidence of the fabled fire lizard cousins of the dragons.
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
Excellent job! Enjoyed the chapter very much! I think you did a great job following the original spirit of the story. I realize this could not have been easy and no matter what you wrote, you would be facing considerable flak from some fans of the original story. Kudos for taking the job on. I hope you will continue with more stories. This series has quite a bit of potential, especially given they don't know when first threadfall will be.
cefiro marino chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
Gracias por darle un cierre a esta preciosa historia, cuando leí la historia original y la razón de que quedara inconclusa lloré, es increíblemente hermosa y bien pensada, gracias
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
This had more of the feel of the original than I expected.
Good job and thank you to all involved for putting in the work bring this to conclusion.
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
Thank you for the wrap up. I hadn’t realized that Bob had passed away. I am sorry to hear about his passing. Thank you again for finishing the tale it fits well.