Reviews for A House Divided Amongst Itself
the codex entry 001 is fucking bullshit
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2020
the ai is a moron
Coment9 chapter 33 . 12/20/2020
Damm for what it’s worth I think you tried and to those who said that Pilot is a terrible writer...how about you write a ME story yourself instead of making fun of another writer.
mckertis chapter 3 . 8/17/2020
Ugh. Too much of the filthy USA-nazism for my liking.
Cooldude101011 chapter 11 . 6/14/2020
I think the AIS and the normal humans should have played along with the ploy the whole time. The AIs could pretend to be angels and speak of God, Jesus (or something), sin, etc and the normal humans would play along and refer to them as angels of our lord, angels, etc. I think it would’ve been better for a “Angel” to chastise the POW killing “Angel”.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2020
I’m honestly just confused that a AI is religious... I assume that it’s due to the morals the religion teaches, and not that a sapient being built on logic believes in a higher power, otherwise good story.
Preston Cole chapter 2 . 5/28/2020
I like this story, I've read it once before and I'm rereading it now, but one thing that stuck out to me is what the heck happened to separation of church and state? Its a minor thing but as a person who likes to nitpick it confused me. Anyway great story!
A.N.S.N.A chapter 3 . 4/26/2020
I dont like religion in sci fi story
A Trash Mob chapter 13 . 4/24/2020
John Chief with the last three numbers being 117 XD
adisturbance22 chapter 9 . 3/4/2020
I'm Seventh-day Adventist and it blew my mind to see our denomination mentioned in a Mass Effect Fanfic! Great story, keep it up!
atomicsub927 chapter 32 . 1/1/2020
take as much time as you want dude
Chronus1326 chapter 32 . 1/1/2020
In James Earl Jones voice: "I'm altering the story, pray I don't alter it any further." Lol. Cool. Looking forward to new stuff!
The Prime Cronos chapter 32 . 1/1/2020
Take your time dude, i will be there when the Update comes saying you're with the rewrite.
I have actually read your Story already twice
Still awesome
Guest chapter 32 . 12/31/2019
Hello there. I just finished reading your update, and I have to say that I'm relieved the story is not discontinued; I was afraid that you left the fic for good, so for the rewrite I have no problem, I love the story si far ando the way you put the humans trolling and putting the council on their asses. You have my support, have a nice new year!
Coment9 chapter 32 . 12/31/2019
Yeah I know the feeling of having to go back to square one I just stopped at two chapters for my story.