Reviews for A House Divided Amongst Itself
Cooldude101011 chapter 3 . 4/28
Half of humanity as catholic? I personally doubt that and why specifiy Catholicism and not Christianity in general? (Protestantism, etc).

The codex makes it seems like Catholicism or Christianity suffered a catastrophic amount of deaths in the 2nd US civil war and WW3 but in sheer numbers they seem to have only lost around 400 million out of 1.4 billion.

I personally think the percentage of Christians in the human population would stay roughly the same (around 25 to 35 percent or so) with maybe some increase because of people turning to religion in general for various reasons during and after USCW2 and WW3.

If the confederacy wants to bring along the pope then they should bring along other religious leaders too, the confederacy is secular isn’t it?
Monster King chapter 33 . 5/30/2021
Shame you stopped loved the story
Guest chapter 5 . 12/24/2020
the codex entry 001 is fucking bullshit
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2020
the ai is a moron
Coment9 chapter 33 . 12/20/2020
Damm for what it’s worth I think you tried and to those who said that Pilot is a terrible writer...how about you write a ME story yourself instead of making fun of another writer.
mckertis chapter 3 . 8/17/2020
Ugh. Too much of the filthy USA-nazism for my liking.
Cooldude101011 chapter 11 . 6/14/2020
I think the AIS and the normal humans should have played along with the ploy the whole time. The AIs could pretend to be angels and speak of God, Jesus (or something), sin, etc and the normal humans would play along and refer to them as angels of our lord, angels, etc. I think it would’ve been better for a “Angel” to chastise the POW killing “Angel”.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2020
I’m honestly just confused that a AI is religious... I assume that it’s due to the morals the religion teaches, and not that a sapient being built on logic believes in a higher power, otherwise good story.
Preston Cole chapter 2 . 5/28/2020
I like this story, I've read it once before and I'm rereading it now, but one thing that stuck out to me is what the heck happened to separation of church and state? Its a minor thing but as a person who likes to nitpick it confused me. Anyway great story!
A.N.S.N.A chapter 3 . 4/26/2020
I dont like religion in sci fi story
A Trash Mob chapter 13 . 4/24/2020
John Chief with the last three numbers being 117 XD
adisturbance22 chapter 9 . 3/4/2020
I'm Seventh-day Adventist and it blew my mind to see our denomination mentioned in a Mass Effect Fanfic! Great story, keep it up!
atomicsub927 chapter 32 . 1/1/2020
take as much time as you want dude
Chronus1326 chapter 32 . 1/1/2020
In James Earl Jones voice: "I'm altering the story, pray I don't alter it any further." Lol. Cool. Looking forward to new stuff!
The Prime Cronos chapter 32 . 1/1/2020
Take your time dude, i will be there when the Update comes saying you're with the rewrite.
I have actually read your Story already twice
Still awesome