Reviews for A House Divided Amongst Itself
Coment9 chapter 22 . 7/30/2019
I never watch bond so no comment but.. what’s wrong with blacks? Or lesbians for the matter? Are you racist or something because from what I read seems to suggest you are.
Thanos Farek Seid chapter 22 . 7/30/2019
You are not the only one, but the old USA is a weird place.
1AzureOwl chapter 22 . 7/30/2019
"Bonds whole character is a smooth talking, badass, womanizer"

Soooo like a lesbian? You are aware of what the word lesbian means, yes?

Why would the justicars ready their biotics just because the word AI was dropped? They'd be far too highly trained for that.

And the Confederacy crashing the biggest economy in the galaxy? How exactly, with zero trade relations between their economies? Neither side has any economic leverage over the other. The asari have all the cards here, as they are the largest economy in the galaxy and can completely shut the humans out if they want to.
1AzureOwl chapter 21 . 7/30/2019
Less than a thousand ships for the entire Hierarchy? Are you kidding me? Are you telling me that the mightiest power in the galaxy has less ships at its disposal than America had in the second world war?

Even in peacetime, America now has around 300 warships, and that is merely one nation on one planet. Are you telling me a galactic empire with hundreds of worlds and dozens of billions of people can barely manage 3 times that? And that a complete newcomer could even hope to match their industrial production after but a few short months?

350 Pilots is still less than a drop in the bucket, numbers-wise. Nor are single-pilot fighters actually a good weapon to use in space combat, which is why literally no one but humanity is stupid enough to use them.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 22 . 7/30/2019
"WHAT THE FUCK!? I refuse to believe I am the only one who has a problem with this. Bonds whole character is a smooth talking, badass, womanizer. What the fuck are they thinking"

...and you don't find it at all a fascinating prospect to see a movie about a woman with those attributes?
hopelessromantic34 chapter 22 . 7/30/2019
yes, I too am dismayed at the prespect of the next bond being black ,female and gay. black I can deal with but female or gay... hell no.

also love the chapter keep up the good work
Bruto22 chapter 22 . 7/30/2019
korea…. so we gonna have a repeat of Bloody Hill Battles during peace talks? constant taking and retaking of the high ground strongpoints? maybe replaced with moon's near major worlds?
A Trash Mob chapter 21 . 7/29/2019
Ay another great chapter. The way you describe the fight got me amped, i love it. Just dont burn yourself out yeah? Adieu
Jotun chapter 20 . 7/28/2019
Hey,

one nit. It's capital ships, with an "a". They have nothing to do with the buildings housing a government, AFAIK ;)

Jotun
OMAC001 chapter 21 . 7/28/2019
Love it! You're really good at emphasizing the strengths and weaknesses of both sides. Much better than curb-stomp war. Curb-stomp battle can be fun but...
Blaze1992 chapter 21 . 7/28/2019
Dang your trying to make this into like a war movie.
CReaper210 chapter 21 . 7/28/2019
Great chapter!

I really enjoy the kind of 'overarching' view of the battles/war as opposed to the nitty gritty details, which I think can often feel a bit unnecessary.

Thank you for updating, looking forward to more :)
zmanjz chapter 21 . 7/28/2019
Love this story... i love seeing the descendants of the great ships... but may i recommend the history of a ship ive been reading about recently: the USS Vestal and it's adventures in WWII.

It is a Most unique story. A ship with 2 battle stars and a presidential unit citation.

It was the ship that made even the great ships like Enterprise, Saratoga, South Dakota... say: "Thank god, the Vestal's here".
Coment9 chapter 21 . 7/28/2019
I have to agree with the other commentators about the ship numbers and turian fighters but I also want to address that most of your battles have been based off ww2 naval battles and not original battles that might be inspired by ww2 naval battles or entirely original.

Though in my opinion about the fighters I don't agree that the turians shouldn't have fighters entirely because whilst having fighters in space might be new for the turians, remember that you don’t need a moving airfield on land so the turians could have an atmospheric Air Force and not bother with adapting them for space warfare.

That’s just my opinion though.
Olav152 chapter 21 . 7/28/2019
Format's good enough.
I see something akin to ww2 US v IJN with pilot situation.
Props for not writing a roflstomp.
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »