Reviews for Dawn of the Valkyrie
jkhg chapter 1 . 10h
99% of fem harry are romance. I'm sick of that. I don't like romance, and to top it off, most ff writers can barely write a sentence, let alone a good romance. Most of the time it's just one or two dude's pursuing harry by being intrusive dicks while she blushes, vents about them and then falls in love. I won't even bother with these anymore, it is a law of reality: there cannot be a good fem harry romance
LunaLuna99999 chapter 26 . 8/17
Damn! This story! It is so good. Especially this part with Draco. Being pulled between the Wizarding world and the universe. Obviously there is an obvious choice but still.
Can't wait to read the next chapter
GodlyDra chapter 26 . 8/5
Damn good story, hopefully you will get back too it soon!
mariep87 chapter 26 . 7/30
i love this story, this is not the first time i read it, when will you update it?
badluck-ngprod chapter 26 . 7/19
Very interesting story. I can't wait to see more.
LoubellRose chapter 26 . 7/18
Holy smokes dude. Last time I read this was the chapter of her and Steve bring Tony into. So it's been a few years I guess.
LbR
andjelija.nenic chapter 14 . 7/17
mikitenshidevil chapter 26 . 6/27
its been awhile since ive read this ff and rereading it damn. it brings tears to read what they have gone through. im glad that eve is able to have her family again even if some of them are being a douche. cant wait to continue reading and rereading
Twilove29 chapter 26 . 5/19
Excellent story so far. Am looking forward to reading more!
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 5/18
Rereading... again. That vow Loki makes to her... roes that have anything to do with how the Potter Luck managed to twist the soul magic so the family comes together? Everytime I read this, I find some new seemingly-innocuous tidbit you've slipped in, so I'm hoping that's one.

CT.
Romantific chapter 26 . 5/14
Please update soon.
james.mattson.7 chapter 26 . 5/9
A truly superb story so far, I look forward to the future chapters
b00kworm93 chapter 11 . 5/8
I've read this story a couple of times and I can't help but wonder if the valkyrie's name happens to be Sigyn
asdasd chapter 9 . 4/21
I find my self skipping about 50% of the paragraphs as this story goes on. A good story, but too much useless text
Magic Girl Forever chapter 2 . 4/16
1 love your story
2 when frigga is comforting Loki she asks about Midgard and helheim being the last realms left just thought you should know
1,026 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »