Reviews for The Reunion
Marjorie Nescio chapter 4 . 4/25/2020
This is a nice story. For a moment I thought Penny might be addressed by the people she used to bully, but 'Shelly' didn't allow for that and I didn't mind.
turbomagnus chapter 4 . 11/23/2019
I like the way it ends, not with a direct ending, but one filled with implications when a reader considers the 'story' of their relationship from the reunion and how they're talking at the end about a place that played such an important role in that story...
mikanMD chapter 4 . 11/13/2019
That was so great, thank you!
mikanMD chapter 2 . 11/13/2019
Damn Sheldon (heart eyes)
Halfred Askold chapter 4 . 10/14/2019
Bravo! Love it.
CarissaWinchester chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
Holy crap that was awesome dang Sheldon f u leanerd
Shahismael chapter 4 . 8/22/2019
I came upon your story in a whim and thought why not give it a go.
I am very happy to have done so, it was a lovely and well written piece.
I look forward to reading more of your work.
Princess Silverstar chapter 2 . 7/21/2019
omg, my heart is shot multiple times by our Shelly
Kyr chapter 1 . 5/21/2019
Ugh...high school reunion. Like your story. Thanks for sharing.
ALRYM chapter 1 . 5/18/2019
Very nice, I like the way you're breaking the scene up into smaller scenes. You're doing very well with neither making the characters to stereotypical.
nertooold54 chapter 4 . 5/4/2019
An excellent story. The proposal is so romantic.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2019
It's a pity that the show is ending and Shenny will never be. : ( At least there is fanfiction to feed our imagination.
BigBanger chapter 4 . 4/29/2019
I'm happy that Penny and Sheldon had a good weekend and came back together. Everything happens for a reason so I'm happy that Penny chose Sheldon to go to her Reunion. I enjoyed the scene where Sheldon and Penny let the alcohol do the dirty work and they had a intimate time together. Your story are something else I really enjoy reading them .
SweetSal08 chapter 4 . 4/29/2019
Yay! Happy Ending - they were meant to be and just needed a push - such as a reunion - in the right direction! I love this take on Sheldon and Penny!
Niffler91 chapter 4 . 4/29/2019
As we are now two days away from the cast filming their final episode, I’m lapping up all the Shenny I can and this wonderfully written chapter is giving me all the feels :D. I’ve said it before, but you write them so wonderfully. I love them and consequently, I love you as well :D ;)
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »