Reviews for I Thought I Knew
VampyNails chapter 9 . 9/17
This was a beautiful chapter. I absolutely love the nickname and the meaning.
Emo4 chapter 28 . 9/13
I really enjoyed your story.
GeezerWench chapter 22 . 9/12
Charlie took that rather well. Now all he has to do is hear the Quileute legends and he'll put it all together.
GeezerWench chapter 21 . 9/10
Edward got off way too easy. So he's chastising homself. Big deal. Jasper should have smacked him. Edward nearly succeeded in killing Mae.

Getting her away from Edward is wise. Jacob will take care of her.
GeezerWench chapter 19 . 9/7
If Jacob hadn't been there, Bella would have been torn to pieces.
Kushka chapter 28 . 9/7
Great story
GeezerWench chapter 17 . 9/5
Folks just have to stay out of South America.
GeezerWench chapter 15 . 9/4
Isn't Seth the sweetest thing. Alice could do a whole lot worse. Although he is kind of young. First love and all that. Doesn't seem to last. As we age and gain some experience, we look for different things in a companion or maye. However you want to say it.

The swing on the porch sounds lovely!

ROAD TRIP
GeezerWench chapter 13 . 9/2
Shopping. Ug.

Alice is still kind of obnoxious.
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 8/31
I hope Leah is giving him hell.

Seth is so sweet.
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 8/30
Did they all dawdle long enough before Jasper finally got her outside to hunt? Good grief.

Wow. Jasper controlled himself. Bella controlled herself. Who could resist a hot, half-dressed Jasper?

Apparently, Bella.
CassiopeiaKnight chapter 16 . 8/30
I have now seen you have not skipped Christmas. All is well.
CassiopeiaKnight chapter 15 . 8/30
How could you skip over Christmas?! Aw man.
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 8/30
Rose's stubborness preventing her from enjoying what she could of her "new life." Or causing Rosalie to stop herself.

Very insightful.

Like she decided she was going to be a contrary bitch and THAT'S JUST HOW IT'S GOING TO BE, DAMMIT.

Then along came Emmett to knock some of the hard edges off her. Thank god for Emmett!

Imagine how awful she'd be if there were no Emmett around. Like miserable Edward, but angry.

Who could stand to be around either of them? Esme and Carlisle are freakin' saints. I could see Edward and Rosalie feeding off each others actions, attitudes, and emotions. Thank god for Emmett!

I certainly hope Bella remembers enough of her anger at Edward. So the poor little weenie will take a long time to forgive himself. Who friggin' cares? He made his bed. And he enjoys the self-flagellation. Surely, I've said that before. He's not happy unless he's bitching.

Now, go hunt, Bella! Enjoy you some Jasper!
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 8/29
Mae. I like it. I haven't seen that used before. Seems more like a name Jasper would use anyway.

Nessie is cute and all, but Renesmee kinda sucks.

Mae is good.