Reviews for Stand By Him
rysmith73 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was a very new and interesting perspective take on the movie:) You did a perfect job in this story:) I liked it! I think you should do another story, or maybe another chapter of San talking to Ashitaka about what her and Yakul talked about!
Drullo321 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Thank you for writing this. Many fanfictions deal only with San,Ashitaka and her wolfbrother/sisters but most of them forget that Yakul is also a part of this movie or the fanfictions deal with it.

Maybe youre able to write somethinh more about Yakul. For example the scene where he was hit by an arrow or something more personal about his future after the movie.

I know you published it 6 1/2 years ago but maybe youre still active here and a fan of a great movie called Princess Mononoke
Demon of the sunrise chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
you should update soon
a spark in the embers chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
pretty good. I like it.

~Mistyfire
Uchiha-Shakuma chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
wow...sweet, I liked this very much. What an interesting character to write about...Keep up the Good work!
Saskie chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
:D very very well written. You captured their characterastics perfectly. You should write more anime ficions XD!
DeafLizgon chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Please continued, I'd like to know what happened next when Emperor sent his men.

Keep it up and updated soon, please. _
DreamSummoner chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Nice fic! Very imaginative and original! I only found 1 spelling error! A cookie for you! *holds out cookie* I didn't think Yakul was too snippy, but he did have his own little attitude, just enough to make him a proud, loyal red elk.

Keep on writing!

DreamSummoner
trallgorda chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Quite good, I really liked Yakul's character. Will there be more?
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
_ i like this. ive been itching to know how that convo between Yakul and San went hehe i could imagine it happening pretty well like this, to be honest. im lovin the personality you gave Yakul! 0 it totally fits him. San's might be a little off, but thats cool. ya just played up her "wolf" side more, is all :D lol newho, i absolutely ADORE that "headbutt" line! XD thats so great...
Iamasahmedimadethisaccount chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Streetwyse,

This wasn an extremeely GREAT fic. I loved it! It was wonderful! Yakul is the greatest friend, I wouldn't having a friend of such loyalty. Oh yes you're new on the Jak and Daxter section. Check out my J&D stories please. Most a mine aren't JakII based but still good. Anyway I absolutely love this fic. YAKUL RULES! ::Hugs Yakul::

Dreaming Wolf
getupgal chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
that was great its been awhile since ive seen the movie so i remember when san brings ashitaka back 2 the forest 2 b healed
N. Watanabe chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Sweetness! .~ Totally well written. Easy to follow too! Great job!
greenleaf-in-bloom chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
I really love this. I'd wondered about the conversation but never decided to write it. I love how you give Yakul such personality. I think you did this really excellently.
Queen of Blades chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
heh

nice fic. I thought Yakul sounded interesting.

BTW: you're not accepting anonymous reviews. You have to go to "settings" on your log-in page to accept reviews from non-members.