Reviews for Rose Whip, Spirit Gun, Black Dragon and Wands
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Too bad they're separated.
Victory Is My Name chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
GASP. I LOVE what you did there with Hiei and Ookami! God I love it so much too much gah! Sooo friggin hot! ..Ahem, anyways, I like how you're mixing YYH and HP quite well actually! Very nice(: Love you!
Victory Is My Name chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Hiei as...Gryffindor. Gryffindor. That seems kinda odd - I was half expecting Slyther- Ah! No, no, Hiei fits Gryffindor just perfectly! Ahahaha
Lol, M'not being rude or anything, btw.. Just.. It was unexpected, but to be expected. I know, I'm not rly making much sense here, eh? But I love this story!
Victory Is My Name chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
A fox, naturally haha:) I quite enjoyed that actually! Though I wish there was a bit more specific information about Hiei's bird..? Eh, nevermind:))
Victory Is My Name chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
OMG I swear to God I love this! Dunno how the rest will turn out to be, but Yusuke's taunts on Hiei and all the other stuff was just so fitting! And quite funny lol Love chapter one, and off to read chapter two;)
PS. I love how Hiei got the Hogwarts letter first - kinda unexpected you know? Lol
Dashusi4ka chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
well, for one, Asian- not Asiatic, and for the second and most important mistake- how come no one was surprised to see Hiei being able to grasp and cause pain to Peeves, Hogwarts poltergeist(a GHOST!)?
Guest chapter 39 . 11/30/2011
i loved the endinh

vernon: hes not going with you

hiei: *threatens*

vernon: of course hes going with you! *leaves quickly*

LOL hiei just had that effect on people XD

awesome fanfic, overall it was very interesting and i quite liked it :)
pupeez4eva chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
can't wait to read the rest - the fic has great potential, is well written and includes all my fav characters...

...while i dont fully agree with you on the kuwabara thing i'm not exactly complaining. while i dont HATE him and find his arguments with hiei amusing, i don't care too much for him in general so if you want to bash him i have nothing against it

i'm glad about the whole keiko bashing though. i find her seriously annoying.

i hope you have yukina in this fic, though. she's probably my fav female character on the show and i love it in fics when she learns that hiei's her bro...

anyway, can't wait to read the rest!
BeyondMyReach chapter 39 . 4/23/2011
Nice. Aside from a bit ooc and some spelling mistakes, I thought this is an amazing fic.
Uchiha Bara chapter 38 . 11/30/2010
:D epic battle!
Hidari chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
I think this is probably the sixth or seventh time I have tried to read this and this is probably the furthest I have gotten. It's just that I'm a sucker for YYHHP xovers and I see this in some authors' faves and if it's been long enough, I forget why I stopped reading and try to give it a try again.

Honest review? Not bad for something you've written when you were in 7th grade. Some typos, some spelling errors, getting some names wrong.

But the reason I always stop reading is cause your characterizations are off. You write Kurama like he's Hermione. Terrified of detention? Youko? I don't think so. Unhappy and disappointed in Yusuke? Try... amused.

And Hiei, glaring daggers at everyone and generally being his normal sociopathic self but still willing to play school with the boys? Uh... no. Kurama and Yusuke have got to have a harder time keeping him in line than that. I doubt Koenma can get Hiei's cooperation easily, more so if he hasn't even told them about the case.

I always end up dropping this, mostly for the reasons stated above. I'll probably end up trying to read it again in the future and maybe I'll get further along. I just thought I'd put my two cents in as a reader and let you know.
Kals chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
Umm, may I ask, how's your revising work going? Up to what chapter have you revised? I have the feelings that something is off in the recent chapters. Thank you.
Kals chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
You have tremendously improved this story, that's for sure. I am certain that this chapter is new for me, I've never read it. That means I have read past "the disappointing point(s)" that I encountered before, and I have no intention of stopping this time. Yay, continue with the story. And thank you very much for a good story _
Kals chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
I know I have read this story before, I remember some interesting little details in each chapter up to now, so I can say for sure. What I'm wondering is why I left it, and at which part. Base on what I have re-read so far, this is definitely a good story and there should have been no reason for me not to finish reading it (I know that if I ever read to the end of such a long story, I would surely remember it). As of now, thank you for a good story.
yaoilover23 chapter 39 . 10/7/2009