Reviews for Love Will Always Win
Dark Kora chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
AAAAAhhhh! that was so sad!you should write more on this story and I want to know what happens in the next couple chapters or something like that... *sad face* I just can't believe her mom and her grandpa would say something like that they know he protects Kagome no matter what so Why did they say that... so stupid to have thought that he would hurt her when he loves her and she loves him...
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 4/21/2007
I love this let Inuyasha and Mirkou live through Naraku's fight and please let Miroku come home and please let Inuyasha come home to his mate Kagome on your next story thank you.
Xxshadow-queenxX chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
OMG i love this story so much PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE please carry it on! xx
xxTapedxxUpxxHeartsxx chapter 7 . 8/14/2005
i love this storie so far its so sad but update soon
Unknown Fool chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
A pretty good story, but I can't see Kagome leaving home just because her parent and grandparent said that.

Also the fact that they would say anything like that at ALL is very unlikely.

Plus the idea of everyone banning together to fight Naraku . . . . the humans are so prejudiced against hanyous, and hate demons, so they wouldn't fight. Anyways, the demons would proabably eat the humans _

Well, other then those, a pretty good story, and will work well if you get some kinks out _ (personally, I think you should write the next chapter, then compare with the rest of the story to see how much your writting has improved in 2 years!)

Unknown Fool

ps: where did Inu-Yasha get the ring? *blink*
hateyoujason chapter 7 . 6/9/2004
good story. keep it up.

*~*SU!*~*
AnimeIsMyCrack chapter 7 . 2/10/2004
I like it, but not as good as your other stories. We'll have to see what happens next?
copperlights chapter 7 . 2/2/2004
aw... this is so cute! I love this plot... I really hope that you aren't forgetting about it... I really want to see what happens soon! lolz, so update! lolz, well it was fun tellin you that... lolz, well try to update soon! Ja~!
Laura-Grace chapter 7 . 2/2/2004
Coolness! (Sorry, I would've reviewed a good few other stories of yours, but my Internet's being stupid and not loading the review things.
Anime-mistress585 chapter 7 . 1/1/2004
T T... you should be proud...i am officially addicted to A*Teens...i'm listening to firefly right now a matterafact! Now! back to the *right* fic...DAMIT! NONONONONO Kagome and Sango should walk up to one of those high and mighty men and tell them to screw off if they think they're staying behind! HA! Kagome is one of the reasons Naraku is half as strong as he is! (Shards an' all!) And Sango...she s bloody DEMON EXTERMINATOR! So HA! *coughs* sorry 'bout that...but its such a good fic! *whines* it shouldn't be evil and ...and... cliffhanger...-ish like that! you have to finish it! *begs* pwease? i'll give you a virtual sundae!*pleads* hurry!
Ja ne!
BUH BYE
KagomeInuYasha4ever chapter 7 . 12/21/2003
ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK! HURRY UP WITH THAT CHAPTER.
KagomeInuYasha4ever chapter 7 . 12/21/2003
ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK! HURRY UP WITH THAT CHAPTER.
inuchan fan chapter 5 . 11/25/2003
now i admit im a bad speller myself but really

han-i-yo uh no no no it's hanyou and youkai not yuki. yuki is demon energy not the demon itself i think you may have got them confused. and also say hiroikotsu (or is that how you spell it? dont say a word boomerang in japaneese is much longer than half-demon ok)not boomerang bone ok kay um uh yeah well this chapters pretty good despite... well you know
inuchan fan chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
Yeah there all in character except i would use a little more of the fudeal (is that how you spell it) era speech with keade
inuchan chapter 3 . 11/25/2003
don't worry you wern't wrong. and also i wanted to apologize if i seemed to mean in my first review. ok so so im ss sso s-s-s-s-o-o-o-r-r-r-y

sorry. whew glad to get that off my chest.

P.S. your story is good you've got me hooked.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »