Reviews for Love Will Always Win
Molted Seraphim chapter 7 . 7/11/2003
Love the story, it's so cool. I hope you update soon, because it's been two months since you updated this story, and I want to know what happens. Also, you said you didn't know much about Sango and Miroku, but you're doing an awesome job. And with Inu&Kag, I thought the ring and necklace exchange was really sweet. please update soon :)
Dreamer from North chapter 7 . 7/5/2003
I want more of this! I liked this story this far and the idea is one of those that really interests me.

Please Update soon! (Even thought I'm not at home the next three weeks)
Meikyuu Kanashimi chapter 7 . 6/14/2003
Cool story. I'm really not good at INu-Yasha fics, (My only one is about Inu-Yasha's childhood friend) You are good though. Moremoe
You Biggest Fan chapter 7 . 6/8/2003
I LOVE WRITE MORE!
Whimsical Flourish chapter 7 . 5/30/2003
This is a well written fic. It almost made cry in the last chapter *sniffles*. Please continue this fic and update soon on this. It really would be nice if you added another chapter.
DefineNormal140 chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
Deeply kissing...*sigh* that's discriptive, it is really good, but to tell the truth, I like If the Slipper Fits way better. No fense, this is extemely creative and all, but...I...it..its just missing something. I...I don't know, your heart just isn't in it like it is in others. Some it seems you put your entire soul into. It's good, continue, I'll review for both, but I'll have rave reviews for the parody of Cinderella
Inu Sarah chapter 7 . 5/28/2003
I love this story how you had Inu-Yasha and Kagome

say they loved each other, and not just end the story there,but you continued it into a really cool fanfic.

please update soon!
The Jenx chapter 6 . 5/8/2003
More. More, you hear me? _
DefineNormal140 chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
AH HA! Who's copying who now? HA HA HA! I see plenty of my fics in yours too! So whadaya say we come to a truce? That'd be nice. Scary thing is though, I see a little bit of you in Kagome, and way too much of me in Inu...*shudders at thought* thank god without the fluff! And I mean at the beginning, and nowhere else thank god! But anyway, it's really cute, and somewhat serious, i like it! do more, less songs! Ja ne!
DefineNormal140 chapter 3 . 5/3/2003
What is this? Some sick sort of fantasy? I'm scared now. And you think my stories are scary! I didn't know you could write like that Melissa-chan, I'm a bit scared, kind of embarrased for you, and kind of glad. Don't ask me why i just am! Continue! And *you* a plot! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, just can't picture it! You're pretty random in everything! so a plot? I'll be waiting! Ja ne!
Eartha chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
So KAWAII! I really think this will turn into something good. The funniest thoughts went through my head as I was reading this. You know that part where the guy is telling the village what Naraku could do to them? Well, I just got this mental image complete with song from Disney's Beauty and the Beast where Gaston is telling his village what the beast could do to them. Anywho, keep it up. I really enjoyed it. Ja ne.
kay-chan chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
i love this so far i would like a bit more miroku/sango but its good and i cant wait for the next chapter!
Tranny chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
I hope Sango gets to go fight along w/ the men. please update soon!
i-love-inu-chan chapter 4 . 5/1/2003
o! i like it very much!

i also like all your other fanfics too!_x
Lil-Strange-Person chapter 4 . 4/30/2003
I love Sango and Miroku fulff! (( I hope theres more to come))*hint**hint** Oh yeah, keep up the great work!

_